Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nudist resort/nude beach update?
i think it would be awesome/super hot if we could get a nude beach or a nudist resort in mnf club. tell me what you think?
(03-31-2016, 05:45 AM)ClosetNudist Wrote: i think it would be awesome/super hot if we could get a nude beach or a nudist resort in mnf club. tell me what you think?

I'd pay for that... The beach is fun but i want the thrill of taking my top off and showing off to everyone.  Angel
Should read this from time to time
You asked for it Big Grin
@ClosetNudiest
I think this was already mentioned earlier...and there was an update about it that the devs are working on it...umm..I think you might find it in "news & announcement" on the update section....if you interested in knowing about it.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
i went and looked at the news and updates forum thanks for letting me know!
you welcome Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Standby your cam corder! Voyeurism on the double! xD
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
I personally don't see the point of a nudist beach (unless there`s beach sex involved xD), but if it makes some of the players happy, sure, why not ;p it might have some rp potential too, though it takes away the fun of undressing the partner, or why not, ripping their clothes off ^^
Well, it seems that someone has already done my job!
Anyway, mister, please read the Mega Thread before making a new thread, thank you.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
personally i dont mind the nude beach prob wont be able to use it anyways but i agree with lexi with the updates benefits only a small amount of people and the larger amount of people that plays dont benefits from hardly any of the updates