Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rodeo - Newest records
i dont want to sound like im braggin and stuffs, but i got 4 mins without cheating, so its possible (i did it with an alt tho so the name on the board is loinael) after some time you just need to move your mouse all the way to the edge of the screen and shell stay on, then it gets kinda easy
(12-06-2015, 05:37 PM)Johnny_X Wrote: Yes, there is some kind of bug abuse on firefox. When you right click, the game freezes. You just have to be lucky enough that your girl is still on the bull when you close the drop down menu. If she falls off, that mean 0 seconds for you, if she's still on top, the time counts

Im not going to lie I tried this cheat, I have no idea how they are getting here to stay on after you close the menu, I just want to see the girls in their daisy dukes DEVS... my best time is 32 seconds and thats after about 20 tries...
11 min? Oo
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
These are impressive times, well without cheating I mean. I'm embarrassed to say my best time but I have never seen her naked so you can imagine how terrible I am.
Heart juicylucy
Trick is to swing your mouse as far as you can to the opposite side the bull is going. Smile

ofc has the risk if the bull switches and you arent fast enough the girl will fall off . but hey whats a game without a little risk  Big Grin
(12-28-2015, 06:32 PM)juicylucy Wrote: These are impressive times, well without cheating I mean.  I'm embarrassed to say my best time but I have never seen her naked so you can imagine how terrible I am.

My current best is 47.7 seconds, so I haven't seen either of them naked either.

And for the fellow wondering about cheating, how about cash generation projects from getting a room for an hour or a petnis? Cheating may be big time when we get houses.
I actually did end up with a decent time on multiplayer by accident. I use Chrome and it was on a day where I kept getting kicked off due to zones not loading. During the ride the bar just stopped moving, no matter what i did. 7 minutes or something like that, it caught up and flung me off the horse but the time stayed. I offered a rematch afterwards because it screwed up.
Besides records, do you get maximum 50 bucks in this mini game? or making the record gives you extra money?
italiantoyboy in the game Wink
(05-01-2016, 10:34 AM)Saladkingx Wrote: Besides records, do you get maximum 50 bucks in this mini game? or making the record gives you extra money?

As far as I know you can earn as much as $50 per round. You get no bonus for making it to the high score list. (:
(05-01-2016, 12:56 PM)Alaine Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 10:34 AM)Saladkingx Wrote: Besides records, do you get maximum 50 bucks in this mini game? or making the record gives you extra money?

As far as I know you can earn as much as $50 per round. You get no bonus for making it to the high score list. (:

Thank you Smile
italiantoyboy in the game Wink