Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Learn to roleplay / learn to do it better.
Well, let me be very honest...we all do roleplay, the game is a huge roleplay, the simple fact of creating an avatar, or two, or three is roleplaying...put that up front, just to PM someone the RP start, could have a good ending or not...
I agree with most of you, there are many tricks, the language, the respect for the other, knowing what you want and what the other wants, very importante, have conscience if what you are doing is been accepted or not, if not, better slow down, try to understand what is wrong, most importante, as in life, learn with your mystakes and try to improve yourself...
as for experience, the best RP i have, sadly didn't end in the bedroom, but it was very funny and make me spend 2 great hours!!!

(12-04-2015, 08:59 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: With all the "Do"s, i will leave here also something that in my personal opinion is a a "Don't",  and i have seen it made a couple of times.

In my opinion, remember you are plating your role in the scenario, so avoid adding what the other person is doing to your own actions, give him/her room to come up with their own reactions. Also in the same line, avoid moving forward too fast. Take some breaks between actions to give room for your partner to react.

yes Rick, that is very importante, the respect your partner desserve
also try to avoid double conversations, it happens to me more than once, and is very strange, is like a kick in the balls....if your partner is leading, just follow him/her...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Learn to roleplay / learn to do it better. - by Tantrum - 01-06-2016, 04:40 PM