Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
There is SO MUCH potential in this game. Like, seriously, there is so many things you could add!

>First of all, the map isn't even fully taken to it's potential. You have an Icy mountain you can make something out of, like a ski hut! There we could buy winter clothes, a minigame, hot saunas and a winter hotel!

>More sex scenes, and I'm not talking like some kind of Kama Sutra shit. I'm talking more options DURING a sex scene. Like, if a girl is riding a boy, let her be able to turn around. Let us be able to touch that titty. Let us be able to do stuff, while the other partner is already doing us!

>Make the double ended dildo be useful, and let Petnis's be useful. Like, I bought one of each, and I haven't seen it being useful other than a talking topic, to tell you that it's not useful.

>More clothing and hairstyles. And be able to change shoes. Like, I don't want wear slippers in beach outfits, I hate slippers. I want to wear a sneaker! Or no shoes at all! And have a connecting beard to the moustache, seriously!

>Everybody already wrote it, but gonna write it anyhow. More sex spots, spectator mode and threesomes. For now, we have to roleplay it out, and thats fun and all, but hey, we want to VISUALIZE it too!

>A better friend system and message system. I want to be able to search up a name, and I want to have a "Last logged in" date too. Not that I'm a stalker, but it's cool to know if you just missed your friend leaving. Also, being able to change your own chat colour, and alphabetical friends list. And a search bar for the friends list.

I'm gonna edit this post as I can think of more, this game is so fun, and I really love it!
I agree with everyone here about everything.
And I think this game is already a kind of social network, but I think with some more ideas, we can make it even better and more enjoyable.
The idea makes you more social only helps and improves. I believe that many go to the game to masturbate, putting their fantasies into practice, but shame that still do not have many resources to make this even more active. But as my friend Johnny_X had said before, this game is still a Beta. I hope that the creator will look at our ideas and update the game as fast as possible, I'd love a lot (not to mention that I'm already addicted, I go every day ^^). And how can I not still have a premium account, I would be able to buy the new positions, which should have for those who are not premium also (know I've said this before, but the will is great, so I'm repeating ^^).

Kisses Kisses :**
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
(11-30-2015, 03:31 PM)Pepone Wrote: What I like to have and what shouldn't not be so hard to program, would be to deactivate the plain order of the sex positions. It would be more awesome if you could do everything from the start and also more like groping breast or massage belly for excample. Also you have the option of doing anal or maybe oral in the positions., because not everyone is into anal stuff.
For excample: In the Pirates Bounty position in addition to rub her pussy i would like to lick and finger her and massage her belly and breast before I begin to penetrate her. It also would be awesome if you could use a dildo or vibrator (maybe optional for Premium players). Another idea would be that the girl can change her expression at will to show if she likes something or to simulate pain (for roleplaying).

I also would work over the premium things. I understand full well that to create such a game and maintain the servers money is needed. But I think it would be better to create a premium currency like "MnF Coins" which the player can buy with prepaid cards or creditcard to buy premium content like poses, sextoys, clothes, ect... This would make it easier for people who don't have a credit card to pay for that.

And also make it possible to fuck the npc girls even for free users. Maybe with Quests like a dating sim or something would be very nice.

Maybe we can make Thread's for the individual ideas and discuss them. That would also make it easier for vadim, I think.
Oh boy, where do I start with this one?

First, I second your idea of being able to massage tits.
But licking the girls in Pirates Bounty would cover a large part of the graphic, so I highly doubt this will come.
Same goes for belly massages.
If you want to eat a girl out, upgrade to premium and learn the pose for that.
Toys may or may not come with later updates.
Facial expression needs special coding and cropped graphics. Means more work than it would be worth it (for the devs).

Taking into account that it took the devs 2 months to install the payment system into the game I wouldn't want them to change to much about it.

Fucking NPC girls is a special feature, the servers need money, the devs need money, I wouldn't get my hopes up to have that made available for free users.
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
more breast sizes (biggest implants)
penises size and can use enlargment pils to character
can use toys in sex (dildos, plugs ....) and use hands or fingers in sex positions (put finger in ass when fuck pussy or conversely; and can get girls head in blowjob)
more poses (revers cowgirl, on hands, revers blowjob with touching tities and more)
maybe give lesbos and geys some poses
threesome F-M-F and M-F-M
and forsome F-M-M-M and F-M-F-M and F-F-F-M (double blowjobs, triple penetration, DP, DAP, DPP,)
more ways to have money
some cloth in sex
more places for sex (in bush when no money)
DISCO Club
more cloths
Sex clothing that you can wear during sex, option to buy MNFClub money for real money, public sex, and dancing!
Some of you people don't really read the announcements of things that are definitely coming, do you?
Gay poses, lesbo poses, spectator mode and snow area have already been confirmed!
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
Definitely Futanari (Obviously) for me. It could be permanent (during character creation or purchasable from the Clinic on the beach) or temporary (pills, voodoo, whatever for 1-3 sessions) and just let the futa characters purchase the male positions as well.

Other than that, a 'Who' system that lets you see who is all online on your server and make em clickable to view the player's profile.

Also, more robust profiles. An About Me section that lets us list preferences and whatnot. Check boxes for what we are into, that sort of thing.
Would like More poses (obviously)
and also more sex places like shower,forest,and in waterfall or behind it would be cool.
and it would be nice if some poses have an extra stuff while doing it.. for example in cowgirl Male could Grab girls Boobs or put 1 finger inside her mouth or grab her ass (somthing like that).
and why not option of masturbate.. and maybe have the spectator mode with that.
Smile
I am very grateful.
But all I heard until now was the mouth of you.
I'm not doubting the word of you, but it would be better if the administrator put the updates for us.
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
Apart more sex positions in bed, house, clothes, etc..
- Outdoor sex
- More facial expressions (customization). Sorry but I'm tired of looking at my character smiling all the time.
- Rating system: every player gets a rating for sex, appearance, rp, etc..
- Spectator mode with peep show. It could be added to the brothel option, or maybe in the cabaret zone. A couple (only MF now) join and set a price for the show. People who want to join pay a fee and can view the show with animation and chat. Highest rating points = highest profits.
[Image: giphy.gif]