Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
i want transformation magic so i can transform into something
and public sex areas like a toilet or something Angel also the means to cum at all screen's and the cum's stains stays
I want to add some sounds in the sex with others player but like "emoticons", for RP (Role Play), for your character say "uuuhh", "aaah", "MORE!", etc... When you press a button.

And PLEASE, i ask this for the other players... PLEASE! add a system, method, or... Something to autoblock people to send invitations to room. I hear a lot of player with female characters are getting spamed with invitations.

Want too a "status" mode, to see if you are "looking for sex" so i can send invitations without bothering people.

But the most feature i wanted is...... More poses... That for sure. This game of sex have... Really low sex for a game like MMO, you can easy get bored. Even if are not poses, just add something like others as say, sex on public or toilet, just like nukeboy1100.

Group sex scenes definitely. 

Also it may sound strange for a game where you're supposed to fuck as many people as possible, but a relationship system might be nice.
Same sex, spectator and a house.
(11-30-2015, 12:47 AM)Seif Wrote: Group sex scenes definitely. 

Also it may sound strange for a game where you're supposed to fuck as many people as possible, but a relationship system might be nice.

Not that I would mind but what good would a relationship system be? You get a message whenever your partner fucks someone else?
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
(11-30-2015, 01:05 AM)Johnny_X Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 12:47 AM)Seif Wrote: Group sex scenes definitely. 

Not that I would mind but what good would a relationship system be? You get a message whenever your partner fucks someone else?

You could get a notification when your partner gets on, if we do get houses you could share them, and it could be a deterrent for the female players to keep the constant fuck requests away.
Quests.
For example, we could team up like 4 peoples and win 4 minis games. Depending on the results we could end up
with money, experience points or rare items. There could be boss that we have to defeat trough differents positions.

Tattoos.
The characters are looking great. But customized tattoos (and piercings) would add to the look. You'll have to have something
a little bit different when the number of users will go up.

Shower and balcony.
We should be able to use the shower or the balcony in the rooms. Balcony would be a great place to have a spectator mode as well.

Buying a condo.
Yes, you can already rent rooms. But it would be nice to have your own place to customize and trow partys! You could buy items like cameras, jaccuzzis water bed, etc.

Btw sorry for my english, i'm french.
My most wanted?

— F-F Poses
— Spectator Mode
— BDSM Poses
— Shower Scenes
— Perhaps the Sanders Sisters' clothes
— Lingerie
— Futas
— More NPC scenes
— Non-NPC Petnis scenes
— Bikinis
— More slutty attire like the Bloodsucker

And sexy Christmas costumes.
Sex quests is an amazing idea DrAwesome. I also like the idea of a 'looking for sex' status.

I also want to add the idea that the notification of being invited to a room or a friend request would be just a small blip on the side of the window that I open and check at my leisure, rather than a giant window that pops up every 5 seconds when I'm trying to talk to someone.

PS: I don't know if its a bug or not, but getting invites to someone else room when I'm in the middle of sex isn't cool, and shouldn't be possible.
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
What I like to have and what shouldn't not be so hard to program, would be to deactivate the plain order of the sex positions. It would be more awesome if you could do everything from the start and also more like groping breast or massage belly for excample. Also you have the option of doing anal or maybe oral in the positions., because not everyone is into anal stuff.
For excample: In the Pirates Bounty position in addition to rub her pussy i would like to lick and finger her and massage her belly and breast before I begin to penetrate her. It also would be awesome if you could use a dildo or vibrator (maybe optional for Premium players). Another idea would be that the girl can change her expression at will to show if she likes something or to simulate pain (for roleplaying).

I also would work over the premium things. I understand full well that to create such a game and maintain the servers money is needed. But I think it would be better to create a premium currency like "MnF Coins" which the player can buy with prepaid cards or creditcard to buy premium content like poses, sextoys, clothes, ect... This would make it easier for people who don't have a credit card to pay for that.

And also make it possible to fuck the npc girls even for free users. Maybe with Quests like a dating sim or something would be very nice.

Maybe we can make Thread's for the individual ideas and discuss them. That would also make it easier for vadim, I think.