Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
If we are going to get houses, could you make them buyable for premium users? For a high price that is, so that we need some time before the purchase pays off. And could you add a furniture store to buy new stuff for our houses (bigger and more beds, jacuzzi, other shower...)? Those additional pieces of furniture could unlock the new sex locations (and threesome/gangbang) in the house.
I imagined it to not really buy the furniture but more deeds for the furniture so you can buy it even as non-premium and still have it when the rent runs out
Lots of good suggestions so far... sign me up for voyeur mode and shower sex :-)...

Apart from that, I'd like some more incentive to level up... maybe items available at a certain threshold, VIP only locations, outfits...

Do I understand correctly that level 5 is the cap?

I'm new to the game and only level 2, but I'd like to have meaningful goals to reach... (well on top of the fun time in the virtual bedroom with new people :-)
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...
Exactly Arthuro. Level 5 is the cap atm
Oh btw, not a wanted feature per se, more a suggestion, but i think it would be useful to have a link to the forum on the game login page.
I only found out about it because an admin was walking around in the game announcing the forum url :-) could have easily missed it...
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...
I want the ability to change skin tone.
(The doctor doesn't do it)
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
Ok I know what I really need now... a way to sort the private messages... I'd like to be able to keep meaningful conversations, but delete some of my messages that never got answered :-)
(ok maybe not delete them as otherwise I would keep messaging the same persons again and again lol... but at least a way to sort or tag them ...

Thanks!
What do you think about an optional "dress-down-minigame" before sex?
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I look more minigames, sex between same sex, threesome, swing, more players on a bed, sex on the pool table and etc. I believe we could have more varieties so we can stay longer in the game. Because the idea of ​​having a game like this is good, but then we go to bed with someone and we enjoy is over. I masturbate while playing. I finished enjoy, finished the game, I'm walking down the game and not have more options to go on within him to return the desire to masturbate again and do it all again.
I think lack entertainment even for those who are not premium. Choose more clothes to let the sexiest characters, more accessories for all become like or very similar. I believe this kind of idea, should have in the game. If they think this game is fleeting, I say that even passenger remained in the mind of many people. I for example, followed the MNF series long. Today I am married and loved the idea of ​​dividing all during a game and other players that I believe also played from the first.

Well, my opinion is this.
Let's hope future atualições.

kisses Kisses!!

:* :*

I only ask that I forgive some grammatical errors , it is because I know not write a lot in English and have often used the google translator .

Big Grin

(11-28-2015, 01:12 PM)Johnny_X Wrote: What do you think about an optional "dress-down-minigame" before sex?

Johnny_X,

I had not read before and you find it very interesting that.
Before any gender, should have a game more to spice things up . Go stripping before , little by little, go massaging the site, after arriving at the site of the great fire, there gets to choose the position , but of course , everything in the player's command, he wanting to choose whether or not start well .
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
It's great that the devs added glasses. Still we're missing things like neklaces, rings, tatoos or possibly decals on shirts. On the subject of decals, they woudn't have to be visible on the main screen, but on the sort of profile page that pops up when you click someone.

This one is more of a wish. Why not let the people run around naked. This would be a great addition to the many party Truth and Dare games.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
I just thought that we need a gift option. Buying and gifting premium clothes to non-premium players for a limited time. Or giving away my room card when I have to log off

(11-28-2015, 06:16 PM)Merigold Wrote: This one is more of a wish. Why not let the people run around naked. This would be a great addition to the many party Truth and Dare games.
Putting off one piece of clothing at a time. That would surely spice ToD up
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath