Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
I've seen a lot of suggestions for new species of pets, so I thought maybe a zoo would be good? A few walking penises and flying vaginas, dragons and unicorns... and maybe it can offer something for the furries. Let the women get plowed by a centaur, and let the guys make love to a foxkittegirlthing, and let the bronies fuck a pony.

And a safari minigame! So that all the players who claim to be hunting for dick can actually go do it for real.
"Let the women get plowed by a centaur..." literally started choking on my water as I read that haha, but would be an interesting thing or concept I suppose, would also open up the whole furry/fantasy thing more which I think would be cool
The monster mash

fuc yes
Would love to see the opportunity to impregnate the ladies in the game. Giving their avatars baby bumps. Lactating boobs. Yes, very nice. More BDSM would be a great improvement. An S&M club maybe where you can put someone on the rack and whip them, suspend them in a swing, Use a fuck machine on them. There's a lot you could do with the format.
Most people I met aren't all about cheap and meaningless sex (which I agree with but either way is totally okay), so maybe ways to get through the bases easier instead of A-to-B sex, or maybe just ways to interact socially with others instead of feeling treated like a piece of ass like;
1) Being able to offer a woman your jacket in certain areas
2) Flowers and other gift items
Nothing too complicated, just ways to interact with others socially who aren't in heat at the moment. Plus it may even make someone more encouraged to MNF
How about a 'relationship status' on your profile? I'm not saying turn this into Facebook, but i would be very nice not to have to explain to every 'wanna fuck' person that i'm already involved and i'm fine to chat and be friends but no sex or sex talk because i'm taken. Like Culie said earlier in the thread, the incessant pestering just forces me onto DND because i can't reply to every PM. The status could avert some of these general PMs.
Maybe this 'status' could be expanded into a 'looking for' status so the same 'wanna fuck' people could actually have some idea of what you are looking for ( if you are ) and start the conversation from there. That would cut down on the general randomness on PM as guys and girls try to 'guess' what you are into and flail trying to get your attention and or a reply.

just a thought.
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

That is a goodie idea generally. Nothing major, like a "check" box with stuff such as "Single/Committed/Married/Wantsumfuk" and so on.

Also, more lesbian poses! I don't use them at all, haven't in ages, but it's the principle of the thing! lol

And perhaps a possibility to combine clothes? Like "bikini top + skirt", "deaux piece (office suit) + knee high boots" ? I know the guys would approve of speedos and a cape!
I've been playing for a while now and have a couple of things i'd want to add.

-Spectate Mode (be able to watch people have sex and comment)
-Sex in the shower (be able to do this in a hotel or the baths)
-Sex on the couch
-Sex on the balcony
-Public Sex
-Strip Poker
-The ability to do the blowjob mini-game with your avatar (for all us ladies out there)
-The ability to trade money with friends
-The ability to use items on players and not just npcs (such as double ended dildo, penis pills, etc.)
-A Sex Dungeon
-And obviously more poses for FFM, MMF, FF, and MM

I've given these a lot of thought and would love to have them in the game.
My most wanted feature is the player bio. It will improve a lot the RP and it will avoid the random chats like:
- Hi
Hi -
- How are you doing?
Good, you? -
- Good

In the bio you can write what you like, what you don't like, who are you looking for, your main language, your fetishes, etc.

Other than that, more clothes, more positions, I don't care...but I think the bio (at least for me) is essential.

(BTW Thank you for making the positions non linear!)
I’d love bios to be a thing.

Approaching people blind is such a roulette it’s off-putting unless you are looking for the fikki fikki bb sexy time. Sure many people will never read them, or ignore the ‘NO MEN EVER’ note that will no doubt be scrawled on most of them, but at least it would make it easier for those of us hunting for something specific.

Of course, most of them will just be a link to a totally real dick picture anyway. :^)