Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
I have a simple feature that I think would help people with pages upon pages of friends. A system that move online friends to the front of your list and it organizes itself by the last time a person was on

(09-15-2016, 07:53 AM)Sapphire94 Wrote: I have a simple feature that I think would help people with pages upon pages of friends. A system that move online friends to the front of your list and it organizes itself by the last time a person was on
Oooh yeaah that's sooo needed I hate that I never wanna see when my friends are on because I don't wanna shift through 50 something pages of friends, so yeah I 2nd this
(09-15-2016, 06:35 AM)Sarah220 Wrote: I'm guessing that some has probably said this already but im going to say it too that they shut add a huttub mode that like the stripper pole but guys and girls can get in it and you see all of your characters. You can make it so that up to 8 people can be in it 4 guys and 4 girls and the girls sit on the guys laps and they guys sit in each corner and if there is room the girls can sit on there own too. Then just add things to do in it like taking off your bathing suit, fondling the boobs of the girl on the guys lap, kissing, cuddling, have music playing and able to control it, control the jets(could just be on or off), having simple sex nothing fancy. It would be nice cause right now there is nothing to do as a group and with it this way it doesnt really matter if there is only 1 girl and 4 guys or the other way around.  If anybodys got anymore ideas leave a reply.

Pretty sure this is why the baths where put it.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

M/M poses, more character customization, and player BIO's
Yeah, a little personal info is great. I personally want some kind of minigame including multiplayer and some sort of gangbang animation)
[Image: LymF9tx]

My most wanted feature is to take my friend, Ashleu on a sweet romantic date. Ya know, with flowers, some nice food, some nice wine. 
Maybe on a fine restaurante, who knows? Dimmed lights and some calm music in the background. 
Would be pretty fuckin sweet.
I would like new Payment Optionen.. i think with PaySafe it would be more Members are gone to Vip... I really like this Game gut i dont vont give Out my Credit Card Nummer... So i like to pay with Paysafe Card
I have said it before, and i will say it some more, scream it from the rooftops even.
Everyone wants more positions and minigames, that is clear. In the meantime all we can do is try to make ourself look pretty.
So please please please! change the clothing system a bit. devide current outfits into top, bottom and feet. Keep the same artwork but let us mix and match. mutliplying customization by a 1000.

also more accesoiries. glasses are nice but there is so much potential! bracelets, collars, belts and necklaces. Maybe pretty flowers in our hair?
accesoiries could be unique in that we can wear more then one at the same time?

it would be perfect for Rp inspiration i think. anyone agree?
Want a home to buy to play in and with .
lace clothes
more moves for pole dancing
be able to get knock up
have a door man to fck
or milkman.to score points for fcking
trade things
add more options to profile
if you  cant add a lot of places to fck
add a ship or a port to fck a sailor. Captain jack Depp score points
please add the man to fck, i know i'm not the only woman that has met some friends and are just waiting for them to come online
Big Grin
Spectator mode and lesbo threesome