Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
really really REALLY would love some new hair styles, specifically for girls. Especially the braids the the cowgirls have, but just more in general would be great
I would love to have footjob in game  Angel and of course more poses generaly especiala FFM or some orgies.
More hairstyles would be nice.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Personally, I think it would be nice to have better social features rather than more poses and such. Things like character biographies, blocking out room invites. Idle poses would also be quite nice or maybe some emotes that don't just say, "Hey, I want to have sex". But, it is a sex game so it might be too much to ask XD
This could be so much more then a "Sex" Game it could just be a adult social MMO like RLD or something but without the hardcore paywalls... Like the 20 dollar sub fees with some plus needing to buy a RL Money currency....

This could become really popular if they just put more into it.

The player profile/bio has been asked for right from the beginning. I've not idea why they haven't implemented that yet. It shouldn't be all that difficult, especially compared to all the other stuff. and it would make the game infinitely better; improving not only the feel of it, but also the behaviour of the players. It's a no-brainer.
I agree with sharp on the it would improve the player base but I also think idiots will be idiots and you cant change that.

heres what i think of this game MNF made the best choice in the world making this it is shining more better and more importantly then any other game they have made in the past and in my opinion they should stop making there other single player games cause facts are facts the people that either have money or not are possible not gonna be able to pay for MNF games MNF you need to spend time and i mean all of the time you got on this game with the updates and everything you can add lets start with what you need to add or keep track of 

1. Sound(This game Seriously{well idk if seriously}but This game may need sound to it with the walking sounds fucking and have its own music which music might take abit to decide Work on this stuff please).

2. Keep adding and working on positions the best thing you did was those and actully adding a 3some pose BUT you need more 3some poses for both 2 men 1 girl and 1 man and 2 girl{MMF and FFM or MFF} you need to add these poses next cause people are asking and wanting these also adding more lesbian poses can add to the satsifaction of the female half of the group in the game and i supose more 1 on 1 poses).

3. Outfits I sapose more outfits are needed but I dont like the elephant Gstring its just pointless as of it unless in the future you make it so males can be strippers to help earn money or make some kind of minigame involving them which might be ok but Otherwise the Elephant Gstring is pointless.

4. Homes/rooms you need to make Permanent homes or a more better room let me explain this with my ideas of how homes/rooms should be updated or made (home:a place you can buy and will keep Perminatly or temperaly(in this case to have the home for as long as your in a certin server that you baught the home in) this would be good idea if perminatly so people dont have to keep trying to pay for the rooms and for those who still wanna pay or rooms they can but those who wanna buy homes and wanna try to save up money for more important spots in the game like poses outfits please do so and the rooms and take after the temporary idea so the rooms or houses dont become vacant after certins hours but they become vacant if u leave the server you bought them in.

5. Avatar you need to add more additional stuff for avatars like for the ability to change skin color more to change red blue yellow or any color.

6. Pose update/interaction For this i mean being able to touch any part on your partners body example{Your inthe missionary pose or the default pose{with the girl laying down}you should have the option to click on any part of her body to grab or rub it like click on her breast to hold it and move the breast around to rub it or same with her pussy or if u wanna grab and rub her leg hips arms face neck whever you wanna grab her and same for girls if they wanna grab guys certin way keep the sex animations in the pose but add this interactive option and you'll see how many more people flood into this game and it becomes more popular and possibly youll get more money from it.

7. Obvoiusly more is more so heres what you need more of XD{maps rooms outfits poses).

8. Pets you obviously need more pets then just a simple petnis its interesting to fuck all the AI in the game except for the clerk at mnftropolis which you mean need to fix that you need to add more then just those things and the pets should also be fuckable like Dogs dsiembodys breasts or vaginas{IDK >XD} idk what but just add more Pets).
and obviously your game this MNF MMO game is the best creation you had ever made ignore and hault progress on any other Single player game your making or whatever And pay 100% or 90% of your focus in game making To this game right here this is the best idea you ever had do not waste it and let it crash and burn.

9. Public Sex You should be able to have sex with your partner anywhere at anytime with the poses or new ones like if your at wildwest you should be able to have sex with someone where your standing or anywhere and everywhere this is something to look into please do.

10. A3rd gender Please allow there to be A futa gender or a female with breasts cock vagina Obviously XD.
Things I would like to see in the game are: 

1- More lesbian poses
2- The option for females to 'squirt' and climax individually from the male/other partner(s)
3- Permanent residences
4- better ways for males to make money
5- Way's for in-game cash to be exchanged between players
6- Animations for when slippers are removing their clothes, the whole bit of the clothing articles just disappearing is jarring
I'm guessing that some has probably said this already but im going to say it too that they shut add a huttub mode that like the stripper pole but guys and girls can get in it and you see all of your characters. You can make it so that up to 8 people can be in it 4 guys and 4 girls and the girls sit on the guys laps and they guys sit in each corner and if there is room the girls can sit on there own too. Then just add things to do in it like taking off your bathing suit, fondling the boobs of the girl on the guys lap, kissing, cuddling, have music playing and able to control it, control the jets(could just be on or off), having simple sex nothing fancy. It would be nice cause right now there is nothing to do as a group and with it this way it doesnt really matter if there is only 1 girl and 4 guys or the other way around.  If anybodys got anymore ideas leave a reply.