Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Forum Exapnsion
(I'll start this off with saying that I have no idea how to run a website or what it entails. I'm not trying to make impossible or awkward demands, but offering some opinions of what I think would help the forum community)

News and Announcements
Feedback, Miscellaneous and Help
Creative Writing
Role Play

Long ago, the four forums lived together in harmony, then everything changed when Sasso offered constructive criticism.

The MnFclub forum right now has 4 sub sections to it (including News & Announcements), but since RP and Creative writing are pretty set in their ways, that leaves this forum to be the place that most people com to talk about anything. The forum I think deserves more attention and to have more subsections where people can pu their threads instead of all coming under the cover all term Miscellaneous. I'd love to make lots more dumb little threads if they had a place for them(general thread for talk about the game, an offtopic thread for anything offtopic, events and meetups) , but I don't want to spam out the Miscellaneous forum and knock off  the other threads that really do belong here.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
I actually ran a poll asking people what new sub forum they would like to see added, with a General Discussion section narrowly beating a Game Suggestion section. However, the fact that only 30 people voted on it, including the 3 mods, it felt like the community generally didn't care about the direction of the forum, so we didn't pursue it. I can try again, see if people actually bother offering their view, but it really did look at the time like there just wasn't enough interest from the users.

Forum Improvements/Changes
That thread must've slipped me by when I was swamped with uni. But growing the forum community seems like something kinda difficult because you can't force it. Maybe you just have to take it on yourself and be ready to make mistakes. Throw ideas at the wall, see what sticks.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
We will see.
Okay, that is added. Hopefully people will use it as it is intended.
It reminds me of my debuts here. Now, I'm just here to (try to) entertain the people coming here, but I'm lacking of ideas too.

I hope you'll take after me and be better than me.

Cath counts on you, Sasso!

Peace,

Cath
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
well...all i gonna say is...Cath make me smile...so yeah, she helps me just like all other awesome members in here Smile
(i dont know if this was relevant here...but yeah....said it...off the chest now) XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*Looks at general discussion forum* *Looks at hands* This power.... I never knew I had such strength.....
Sounds like I could better take a step down, for your powers hurt me.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
*struggles to not laugh at Sasso and to not hijack this thread* I… I promised…
Let's see the bright sight of this world!