Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A possible idea
Hey everyone, so I was thinking, after seeing the house option may be implemented, it got me thinking of the old game by coke "coke music" what if this added a house/room buying feature, where you bought an apartment or house, and could then buy furniture to go with it, or upgrades for it.
Hello sir,
It seems that you might have seen the Mega thread, please, do not make any new thread about any new idea. Thank you.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
i have the same idea but i think it is better than previues idea in room places like bath room balcony and like these place there should be places add like shower where ppl can enter like bed and have pose there and like table and balcony poses place like pose it will be more better.JUst a idea to grow a game more intresting i never seen a thing like this so it is a totqal new thing for every 1 and will astonish ppl of this place i alos got astonish by the bed idea too that you need to enter in that and make out side places too useable like this like water fall and beach chaires and water.