Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overall quality of roleplays here?
Well I literally JUST joined right before the site went down for fixin' (Better than playing for 2 minutes and then suddenly getting cut out.) , and since I can't experience all this first hand I thought I'd check the forums to see how things are here. 

I like to roleplay online quite often, doing things ranging from the late-night-drinking scenario to things that are just bizarre and out there. I play a wide cast of characters depending on what I feel like, and this is the question in the back of my mind:

What's RPing like in here anyway? Is it generally poor because people lack experience, or what?

My RPs with others tend to become short-story length, and I've only seen a few screen shots. Could anyone who's been here for a while give me an example or brief summary on the current state of affairs?

Also hi, how's it going?
This question cannot be answered. Quality of RP depends on every single one of those 100k players on the servers. You can meet people that plainly suck at RPing, not even get the slightest hints or directions. Others you can RP with for hours and it never gets boring.
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
It really just matters who you meet.... I myself am a Long Detailed Rper but some are more single sentence people It depends on the scenario or role you are playing most of the time
(12-04-2015, 02:11 AM)Johnny_X Wrote: This question cannot be answered. Quality of RP depends on every single one of those 100k players on the servers. You can meet people that plainly suck at RPing, not even get the slightest hints or directions. Others you can RP with for hours and it never gets boring.

Well that's fine. I just wanted to make sure it just wasn't mostly nothing at all. 

Do you think you run into more good or bad RPers?
I think there are a lot of people like me: They can be very good and creative but it really depends on their current mood
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
(12-04-2015, 02:13 AM)Jam Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 02:11 AM)Johnny_X Wrote: This question cannot be answered. Quality of RP depends on every single one of those 100k players on the servers. You can meet people that plainly suck at RPing, not even get the slightest hints or directions. Others you can RP with for hours and it never gets boring.

Well that's fine. I just wanted to make sure it just wasn't mostly nothing at all. 

Do you think you run into more good or bad RPers?

It's like he said, completely random. Some people don't say a word during the scenes, some will come at out with a wonderful scenario and you'll spend an hour or more in the scene. The scale tends more towards the silent/not high quality type for the most part, but if you find a person towards the higher end you can friend them and you tend to play with them more because you know you'll have fun.
Well, that depends. I run into all kind of things, and for what I've read in this forum, it seems that there's people that finds weirder things than I. I have seen people that has no idea what they're doing and people that really made me want to rp with them again.
Like most everyone said, it depends on the person. I've had roleplays that lasted so long I had to go renew my room and it started out with 3 hours on the clock. Other times it's just some exchange of dirty talk. My favorites are the roleplays that you get so into you don't need to use the bed.

For the most part, you'll know how good a person is at RPing before you get into anything too heavy. If you are a good RP'er its not a bad idea to be willing to work with people at how to get better, constructive criticism and hints and tips can do wonders for some!
I agree