Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP Slaves
Hi anyone thats interested

I saw a post recently about prostitution. And had two questions.

How do you give a male avatar money? Just curious

And for me this is like a sort of casual fun place for weekend fun, where i can be apart of my own fantasies And wanted to
know if anyone was interested in role playing me being a slave getting sold off etc. 

Im premium (for now) female and have unlocked all sex positions and a few different outfits for different RP situations.

So any takers or suggestions Smile
I know that Slave Auctions used to be quite common, but I haven't seen much regarding those in some time. Best bet would be to advertise yourself in the Finding Roleplay Partners and BDSM/Kink/Extreme threads. Otherwise just take a wander in game and shout out that you're up for sale.

As for giving money to male players, the Rodeo is used as a money transfer system right now. Just place a bet of the desired amount in the multiplayer and lose. Job done.
When whoring themselves out, and don't wanna use the brothel (which makes you sign off) people tend to use the rodeo game in the Wild West Saloon for that. You just gotta be careful cause someone may just take your money, or just not pay for your services.
First off, welcome to the Community Sheily! Hope you had a wonderful time here, as all of us are Big Grin

To answer your inquiry, if you're into RPing only which doesn't involve any sort of monetary deals then as stated by our moderator here, pay a visit to those threads and see how it goes from there Smile

About the how to have monetary exchange with players, as stated, the rodeo bets is the only way for now Smile

I'm sure you'll be able to find people with similar interests as yours Sheily, have fun! *Wink wink* Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"