Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help with Ccbill !
Hi, I love this game and I want to become a premium member, but ccbill has blocked most of south-american countries ( I'm from Argentina).
I tried with all my credit and debit cards, even prepaids but it still rejects everything. If anybody could help me out, that would be great.

Greetings from Argentina.
Hello sir,
You should watch if there were other threads like that before posting.
Here is something you might have to see: new payment method
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
The problem is that direct pay works only for europe if I'm not wrong ? And online check only gave me options for EU and US.

Thanks for your answer.
I don't want to spam, but I really need a helping hand, please.
Contact CCBill directly. They are the only ones that can help you.
I've had the same issue with all my cards and CCBILL. I contacted the credit card company, CCBILL and MNF. The final outcome was that I won't be able to get premium until someone give me a premium certificate or they change the billing/payment system.

So just keep watch and see if it changes.
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

I see a lot of people having problems with getting Premium. I was thinking about eventually getting it and had something to ask. If I live in the US and buy a pre-paid card would I have any trouble signing up?
(03-28-2016, 10:32 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote: I see a lot of people having problems with getting Premium. I was thinking about eventually getting it and had something to ask. If I live in the US and buy a pre-paid card would I have any trouble signing up?

Unfortunatley, you will. For some reason the charge to buy a premium membership is considered an international charge and pre-paid cards can't be used for international transactions. I tried to do the same thing.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(03-30-2016, 07:15 AM)magergxd Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 10:32 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote: I see a lot of people having problems with getting Premium. I was thinking about eventually getting it and had something to ask. If I live in the US and buy a pre-paid card would I have any trouble signing up?

Unfortunatley, you will. For some reason the charge to buy a premium membership is considered an international charge and pre-paid cards can't be used for international transactions. I tried to do the same thing.

That's a shame. I really would like to get Premium sometime. I'd try using my bank account but I don't want anything showing up on my bank statements. I hope they eventually add other payment options.