Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Changing servers
Hey fellow MNF-Club players,

I had another Idea for a small change that could affect the game in a positive way.

Often I get called onto another server, or I tell somebody to visit me on mine (Big Bang), and instead of having to log out, I'd appreciate it if it were possible to just have a SERVER-SWITCH option, so that you don't always take ages to change servers when you didn't memorize your email and password.

Just a small thought that might help many players like me if turned into reality!

As always thank you for your time, lol (lots of love),

Emperor Thresh Heart
If only we had some sort of app or program to write on. like some kind of notepad thing or whatever.
at this point i'd advice you to use "remember me" button. makes it easy to change servers :b
And I use the notepad in the user control panel of the forums for writing stuff down.
I like that idea alot, i have password saved but still annoying as hell to switch
Yeah, switching could be easier, instead of logging out and the regular logging in with choosing your character and server.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
Welcome to the limitations of Flash, worse than Unity and a bastard to work with compared to Html5.
It should actually be fairly easy to reroute the logout button to the character selection screen instead of the front login screen. That would make server hopping faster as well as character hopping.
Is it at least possible?
I agree with this idea. I login with FB, but if my friends are on a different server, logging out and back in is annoying. Most mmos I play have an option to return to character select screen if you wanna change characters, or change server option if you wanna just switch servers.