Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some ideas
ok, ive been playing this game since it launched and am kinda disappointed in the content after 6 months, u haven't added any new sex pos cept for the g/g one but uve put like 15 different outfits/hates/glasses/etc. this is at its core a sex game but u haven't updated the sex since the game launched...I mean the stripping thing is fun for like 5 min but cmon guys give us more positions PLEASE!!
@Inflames1990 hello
I just want to point out that i think there might be a thread already like this or similar to this one...but anyways since it has been posted here just want to add my view....
Thing is 6 months is actually a very short period for devs to put up different sex poses and stuff i can already imagine how much work it must have take just to get that pole dancing on the game...
See doing animation and combining cods in it, is really difficult, ok I am sure the devs are pros at what they do, but still it does take a very long while before all the coding and bugging have been resolved...so please do have patients (and i say this as humbly as possible) I as a non premium who has to stick with just 2 sex poses am not complaining much but I am sure and have hope that in future that even us non premiums will got more benefits.

I also have hope that the devs are working on different sex poses and many other different projects.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Hello mister,
Here is the link to the thread where you can find the other suggestions.

Megathread
Let's see the bright sight of this world!