Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my rp keep getting deleted?
i post two things under rping but the next day when i get on here i find out they are removed can someone tell me why?
What kind of things did you post? Names of the threads and their contents? I have not deleted them, that much I am sure of, but perhaps I might be able to shed some light on the situation.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(03-17-2016, 07:49 PM)Emmie Wrote: What kind of things did you post? Names of the threads and their contents? I have not deleted them, that much I am sure of, but perhaps I might be able to shed some light on the situation.

one was looking for a bbc and the other one was looking for futa
Did you make your own threads, or post in the "Finding Roleplay Partners" thread?
(03-17-2016, 08:07 PM)Emmie Wrote: Did you make your own threads, or post in the "Finding Roleplay Partners" thread?

made my own thread
Ok, I'm gonna assume that's the reason the threads were deleted then. Use the link and search for roleplay partners there and I'm pretty sure no one will delete your posts. ^^
I am aware of the threads you mean. As is stated here, while using the forum as a means of finding new partners in the game is great and good to see, we don't want the forum to get filled with everybody posting their own thread each time they are on the prowl.

If there is a particular kink or fetish not yet represented in the RP section, then make a thread for this. For example, you were looking for a BBC slave, so you can start a thread for Slaves, Masters & Mistresses to meet on, as has been done for BDSM/Kink/Extreme and Gangbangs. That way, others looking for the same thing can also post on there, making it of more benefit to the forum.

The reason we ask users not to post personal "I am looking for.." threads is because they don't get much response, if any, and soon get lost beneath the more active threads. This means either the same person, or somebody else, will post the exact same thread again, and we end up with about 20 identical threads, all with no responses.

I hope this explains why your posts were removed.