3.75%
3 3.75%
New areas/hidden areas
10.00%
8 10.00%
costumes & Hair styles
8.75%
7 8.75%
body measurements: (examples breasts/penis (sizes))
15.00%
12 15.00%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Poll
Hi All,

I know that we have the Suggestions Mega Thread, and it's going very strong. I've been following it for quite awhile, and thought (or it was suggested to me) to create a pull thread for, what I think are, the most frequently asked for features, so I thought I'd create this thread to allow people to vote and determine which ones are in higher demand, and help the developers decide which things to work on.

P.S.: This is the first poll I've created, and would like to know if you want me to create more polls in the future. If so what kind of polls would you like to see? Do you think a 3 month time period is too much time, too little time, or just right? Any general feedback is appreciated.
I'd love more sex poses for free users. We're getting tired of the same 4. But I voted for measurements because that'd be nice too. Only the females really have options.
I'll probably make sub categories for those that can have then
If you can add on option to the poll named: Better friends list and pm system.
Me, my friends and others talk about this.

A nice vertical friend list, in alphabetical order. With an option to show only online friends. A search field.
Pm system where you can delete the messages, or be able to read past messages with a person. Or be able to copy things from inside a pm. Be able to mark for deletion many pms at a time.
You guys can come with more ideas.

I think these two, friends list and pm system, are a nice quality of life improvement to the game.
(03-17-2016, 11:29 AM)Raxaphan Wrote: If you can add on option to the poll named: Better friends list and pm system.
Me, my friends and others talk about this.

A nice vertical friend list, in alphabetical order. With an option to show only online friends. A search field.
Pm system where you can delete the messages, or be able to read past messages with a person. Or be able to copy things from inside a pm. Be able to mark for deletion many pms at a time.
You guys can come with more ideas.

I think these two, friends list and pm system, are a nice quality of life improvement to the game.

I'll take note of these things and put them in another pole.
More poses and higher levels before anything else!
how do people feel about the length of the survey? Is it staying open too long? Should I make it for a shorter period of time next time?
Sex with clothes on? I haven't seen anyone using their head wear during sex or even wearing socks/stockings.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
(03-26-2016, 12:44 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: Sex with clothes on? I haven't seen anyone using their head wear during sex or even wearing socks/stockings.

Yeah I agree too we need to have clothes  on. Some people prefer the "intercourse" clothed.