Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has and idea.....
Big Grin 
how about in west west calabret a stripper poll players can interact on
and possible tan line textures for avatars... Big Grin
and maybe a stripper mini game........ Wink
I really like the idea about tanlines. Maybe they could even add different versions like normal bikini's, skimpier ones or normal onepiece-swimsuits.
Pretty much open to everything. Feel free talk to me anytime
Even though I like this idea, I'd say you two better start drawing graphics then if you want to see this realised
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
(12-02-2015, 09:31 AM)nicotrans Wrote: how about in west west calabret a stripper poll players can interact on
and possible tan line textures for avatars... Big Grin
and maybe a stripper mini game........ Wink

hell yeah nico you're ideas are good
Cabaret really needs to be used for something. It's really sad to see it empty.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1! Smile
What about an Npc stripper with a Petnis scene?
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
cabaret could be a minigame, like those dance games (with the arrows coming and you have to mark them as an NPC dances) also, to be more equal, i suppose women and some men want male NPC's?
I'm a dom, who likes roleplay and creative encounters Big Grin
Well you either have the Stripper thingy, or maybe the player itself be stripped based on gender (Male Player stripper for Female NPCS and Vice Versa) Game would be not that hard as I think I got a good minigame.
Ya know like the games in the arcade, with the dance machines which got those little buttons on the ground. You stomp the button to what it shows you on the screen.
Something like that, but with arrows keys instead.
It will be a little rest from playing the Texas and Beach Game with the mouse always ;~;
[Image: G202ZkY.png]
I really think that strip poker with players in VIP rooms and cabaret on big desks are the best option for striping.
And maybe they put option for female avatars to bet on sex at the and. Like BJ under the desk if they lose or sex in back room in cabaret, or strip dance on pole there.

And maybe to put option for walking nude or topless or in bikini in beach zone. There u can make your tan lines or sun them of Smile
Shadow rider