Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret cave
I have an open secret to share. I wanna bang that cute Gnome Wifey.
if they ever implement quests, there could be one where you can try to seduce the wife, but have to be careful that hubby doesn't hears it; and when you're succesful have a quickie with her in a dark corner of the cave.
(03-10-2016, 08:45 AM)Sissylizzy Wrote: I have an open secret to share. I wanna bang that cute Gnome Wifey.
if they ever implement quests, there could be one where you can try to seduce the wife, but have to be careful that hubby doesn't hears it; and when you're succesful have a quickie with her in a dark corner of the cave.

me too
I wanna bang the gnome husband while the wifey watches. I also wanna necro old threads
(12-03-2015, 05:23 PM)Vrook Wrote: The Bouquet you can buy in the cave is used at something? Or just premium feature?

You can try to offer the bouquet to NPCs, you could be surprised.
Smile
Happiness is a warm cunt
(07-18-2016, 01:07 PM)Putita Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 05:23 PM)Vrook Wrote: The Bouquet you can buy in the cave is used at something? Or just premium feature?

You can try to offer the bouquet to NPCs, you could be surprised.
Smile

what npc ?? ^^
If you are premium, you can offer the bouquet to the Museum Lady.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Love this secrets in game, thanks mnfclub team...
(07-18-2016, 02:56 PM)Vrook Wrote: If you are premium, you can offer the bouquet to the Museum Lady.

Not sure how to do this as i click flowers in inventory and nothing and talked to her and do not see it as option

Realize this is an old post but figured worth a shot
You need the petnis
(03-10-2016, 08:45 AM)Sissylizzy Wrote: I have an open secret to share. I wanna bang that cute Gnome Wifey.
You can rp that  Tongue 
Done with some friends...
Thing is : her husband can spray nasty stuff, and go the hulk, so... careful ;-)
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...