Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About the "muff diving" position...
Hi all!
We all love the "muff diving" I'm sure ;-) but here are my thoughts:

Being able to have a girl squirt is a great feature, but right now (unless I'm mistaken) that option is only possible if this position is used as the last round of the sex session... which means that in this case there is no orgasm scene for the guy...

1) Would it be possible to have the option to squirt available also when "muff diving" is selected at any time during the sex session, to allow for some follow up? *

2) In fact I even think that, although "muff diving" is a position learned by guys, the "squirt" button should be clickable by girls, and not guys... it would be a way for girls to acknowledge the "quality" of the session ;-) they could click it if they enjoyed it, or not click it (just choose next scene) if they are bored or frustrated ;-)

What do you all think??

PS: I know nothing about game programming and I know the devs are super busy, but it doesn't look like something particularly difficult to code...

* Honestly, who doesn't want to hear something along the lines of "Oh God... you actually made me squirt!!! Now sit back and let me take care of your big hard c..k" :-)
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...
(12-01-2015, 04:21 AM)Arthuro Wrote: 2) In fact I even think that, although "muff diving" is a position learned by guys, the "squirt" button should be clickable by girls, and not guys... it would be a way for girls to acknowledge the "quality" of the session ;-) they could click it if they enjoyed it, or not click it (just choose next scene) if they are bored or frustrated ;-)

thats a good point but i think it should work both ways. not like a cum button but more like a suggestion one. like when the guy controls the last scene, the girl could click her preferred spot for the cumshot and vise versa.
its better than wasting time typing "where bb?" - "wherever u want bb" - "i want you to tell me" and so on.
you can also talk about it, but you ll be able to just point your preference at the same time
[Image: f3ba6bb78406f8d92a58419e9c7f851b.gif]
Hell yeah Arthuro! Let the girl choose when she cums, then continue the act for our turn to cum.

I had a scene where the lady claimed to cum twice before I finish. It would be bad if this option is unavailable

+1
+1 great idea !
an option for cuming ... when women want Wink
This idead has my approval! Wink Thumbs up!
Good idea! +1 ^^
Good idea, I second this one. I just had a similar idea yesterday when a girl was blowing me in the 2nd round and asked me to cum inside her mouth before going on with my turn
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I've had this idea for quite a while myself now and I think that it should also be possible for the guys to cum in other rounds than just the final.
I just hope that with so many good ideas, the administrator does not change the game only for premium *laughs* Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
(12-01-2015, 01:34 PM)Marcelle Wrote: I just hope that with so many good ideas, the administrator does not change the game only for premium *laughs*  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Yes lets hope so +1  Big Grin