Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tempted to support but..
Hiya guys n' girls, love the game so far, I would love to go premium for the "perks" but of course I'd rather keep this side of my life as secret as possible.
So giving out my bank details is a huge nopesville, is there any word for paypal being a thing at some point?
Or is there any other methods of paying that I've missed?
It hasn't been announced for a new payment plan so we don't know, and odds are due to the nature of this game it's very unlikely to happen for a long while.
You asked for it Big Grin
What do you mean by "giving out my bank details"? Nothing will appear on your bank statement saying "I'm a pervert and play online sex games" and the payment is as safe & secure as any other online transaction.
What Sharp said.

And also:
CCBill is a completely separate entity from mnf. Many different things are billed over CCBill, they are not specialized on Adult Content at all. There should be no problem whatsoever.
The thing is that the credit card will be billed and the company will show up in the statement.
If you have a joint account, that can be troublesome
The company that charges the card does not have that bad of a name though, so its not like it will say "Meet and fuck inc."
Also, digital or prepaid credit cards are an option, if available in your country
Every word a world
I also have that same "problem". I just dont like to give my cards info just like that, so i use mbnet to create a virtual card so i dont expose my real card info. Dont know though if it works for other countries, but its also an idea uou can look for
Thanks for the responses people ^.^