Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long are you online for
Since I am pretty fucking active as I get on everyday for several hours ..I figured I would ask

How many other people are just like me, get on this game to have fun and roleplay every day.for like 4+ hours a day
It seems like so long ago, even though it's only been about a month, but I used to get online much more. Like you said, I would be on MnF for 4+ hours a day. Alas, a new job, added compensation and the desire to save money have pretty much meant that I'm at work all the time. When I'm not, most of the people that I used to talk to are no longer online. But I try and pop on for an hour or so when I can and I peruse the forums frequently. Smile
Well, I'm online for some time. Maybe sometimes more than it should be alright.

But well, in this time I met a lot of interesting people, a lot with which I made some friendships, and well, perhaps I will meet more in the future.
And yeah, even if I am online, I'm not paying attention all the time to what it's going on.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
When I was on my journey, I spend 8 or more hours ON, now...I rediscover my passion for the sea, long walks by the beach, alone or with the company of my dog, makes my day...I'm still here doing my things and plan to be, but with moderation!
To be simple is to be great
As long as it is needed for me to answer all those game related PM's... maybe a little longer if I have some of you forum people to talk with in the game.
Here to help and guide. 
Vally, we are always there to talk to you and to the others members of the STAFF (forum), and if someone bother any of you *take my claws out* GRAURRRRRRRRR
To be simple is to be great
(03-12-2016, 04:30 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Vally, we are always there to talk to you and to the others members of the STAFF (forum), and if someone bother any of you *take my claws out* GRAURRRRRRRRR

I didn't meant that you are not there.. and please... keep your claws where they are, it doesn't really matter, I answered the question and that is it.
Here to help and guide. 
The time I spend in game passes so quickly, too quickly. I will log in telling myself I am just going to check my PMs then suddenly 4 or 5 hours have passed. For this reason I have started to limit my time and set a curfew so I get to sleep at a decent time. No more staying up till 5 am then trying to work the next day. When I do log on I'm going to try to limit myself to 3 hours, unless things are really going well.
Heart juicylucy
I think I spend around 3 hours by days but it's really depends of my work schedule and, of course, who is logg in. Generally in two times with a more part in the evening. But I agree with JuicyLucy, when I'm logging in, the time in game pass really quickly.
I either log on for minutes at a time 20 times a day, or log on once for 4 hours
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking