Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lighting match time of day?
This is my first post and I didn't find anything searching, but must admit, I didn't try hard.

Is there a way to change the lighting in the game to match time of day?  

Pink/orange hues in the early morning, Orange/Red at sunset, Dark with street lights at night?

I think that would help the RPing a lot.  I would love to spend some time on a beach watching a sunset.  I know you can RP it, but just the lighting change would help.
As far as I'm aware, there currently isn't a way. It's a great suggestion for mood-making, though, so I'd recommend posting this in the Suggestions Mega Thread and/or sending this to support!
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
I love this idea! Like soju said, you should definitely send this idea to support. My only concern is that the lighting and effects would match game time (i.e. It's dark in the game when it's daytime in the States) but I would still rather see a dynamic environment than not! Also, welcome to the forums, BPMaker.
[Image: giphy.gif]
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Question... : How many control buttons you want on your game interface?
this is valid for so many requests that people make.
Cause to make it automated... it is kinda hard, it needs a whole rewrite of the code of the game.
Here to help and guide.