Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improve the World of SEX
Heart Heart It is a lovely game..Great graphics..

But there is no much to explore..It should have some adventures which will be more interesting.

Develop more exciting matters for the players..

Please do it quickly.. Heart Heart
that's not how game development works..
Shouldn't it be on the Mega thread?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I don't really know if this even counts as a suggestion. Undecided

A couple of ideas of 'adventures' would be helpful. Are we talking quests, or perhaps more story based sex play, or what? And what's wrong with RPing that kind of thing?
Nothing, I'm not against this idea, even tho it would be weird if there were actual quests...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Some people seem happy to RP in the game, but if you want to make a suggestion theres the suggestions mega thread.
Well, some games develop daily tasks for the players and gives rewards for the players upon completion. In this game, how bout giving daily tasks such as

1. Buying new clothes
2. Befriend/Meet x number of people
3. Send x number of PMs to your buddies

And the reward would be maybe x amount of money or such. That would be fun Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(03-09-2016, 03:09 AM)Bansai Wrote: Well, some games develop daily tasks for the players and gives rewards for the players upon completion. In this game, how bout giving daily tasks such as

1. Buying new clothes
3. Send x number of PMs to your buddies

And the reward would be maybe x amount of money or such. That would be fun Smile

I like this idea.
(03-09-2016, 03:09 AM)Bansai Wrote: Well, some games develop daily tasks for the players and gives rewards for the players upon completion. In this game, how bout giving daily tasks such as

As if the number of cold friend requests being spammed wasn't already enough  -_-
Well, that's just some suggestion. Maybe other tasks such as tipping x amount of money to dancers or working in the brothel for x hours works better Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"