Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New payment method
I haven't heard anything about not being allowed to do this, just want to help out
Hey, since we are on the topic, wondrting what happens if i pay whit a prepaid creditcard, and it dosent have any fund left, i mean since its a prepaidcard, there is only like 50$ on it ans since it takes like 9$ evry month one day there wont be any money left on the card, sooo ehat happens whene i get there? Is there a way to stop the fact that its otomatically taking money on the card evry month ? HELP PLZ ???
You can cancel your subscription, so it won't take money anymore, every month. Check the first post from here http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1320
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
If I'm correct then you can use this link to cancel it:
https://support.ccbill.com/
Kumori are you still offering to do this? I am yet another us player having trouble with international transaction.
This is getting annoying it won't let me purchase it! If Kumori is still offering to do this i'd be all for it but it's starting to look like with all i've been through to get premium that it may never happen.
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool
(08-06-2016, 05:44 AM)Moonlight Wrote: Hey, since we are on the topic, wondrting what happens if i pay whit a prepaid creditcard, and it dosent have any fund left, i mean since its a prepaidcard, there is only like 50$ on it ans since it takes like 9$ evry month one day there wont be any money left on the card, sooo ehat happens whene i get there? Is there a way to stop the fact that its otomatically taking money on the card evry month ? HELP PLZ ???

You could always top-up your prepaid creditcard
Quick question to anyone; so Vendo ain't taking my card and CCBill never works for me since I'm in the U.S. Does anyone know if those prepaid credit card like Greendot work? Wanna be sure before spending the money on it. Thanks.
I don't think so.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Damn. Well thanks. Don't think y'all can, but probably buy a certificate? I could pay first via PayPal just so you know I'm being legit.