Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea - Group Scenes
I think a lot of people agree the groups scenes are very necessary and should be implemented somehow into the game in the same way that non-premium players have a couple poses and premium players have a wider variety of poses. I was thinking any combination of Male/Female should be implemented as well such as Male-Male-Female or Female-Female-Female. I'm understanding about the fact that it might not be soon that this would happen, but hopefully it's taken into account. I'm also not the creative type so if anyone could expand on this topic, that'd be great. Maybe a couple ideas that could help the developers. Smile
It is something that has been requested many times. With the time it took just to create the pole dancing, making group scenes is very much a long term vision right now.
they should have a gangbang scenes like 3 to 5 guys fucking one girl Tongue
I think for the most part the group poses that are the most requested should be implemented the soonest. I think someone should create a poll to determine which choices between (mmf, ffm, and fff) should be first and/or choosing two categories then choosing at least one pose from each that people would like to see happen because I feel that at least one of each should be added at the same time (but not rushed).
As I have said so many times before in the game, threesomes will come.. just that it will take some time, the way the animations are made in here is very different from what they have in all the other MeetandFuck games... so it is a matter of figuring how to best implement the action and the buttons that control it.
Here to help and guide.