Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
my F/Petnis break down that i sent
so I just sent my suggestion via support link for F/petnis feature and decided to post the break down of how I thought it should be here and hear your feedback on it. Corrections and critics are fine. i know this has been asked before but none really dove into much detail, it was more like "add this" kind of post.

here's the break down.

-to have sex with your petnis, you need to be in a hotel room with a bed etc and you can choose the petnis as the sex partner.
-the poses could be player avatar versions of NPC petnis sex scenes
-poses could also be re-designed regular sex scenes  with just the petnis
-having sex with a petnis grants sex experience (not high enough replace the need for actual male partners but just enough to nudge players along like 45-50exp), but will stop granting after x number of  times and players will have to wait about 24-even 48/72 hours before able to get exp again (another precaution to prevent the replacement of male players)

the above are the main key things that make up my suggestion

Extras that could be added.
-with a petnis, you can have sex on furniture in the regular rooms, same thing for vip rooms but the furniture will be different and they can also choose the bathroom to have sex ( maybe even some soapy petnis sex in the tub)

thoughts?
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Or enable a petnis to be used when your having sex with another avatar as an option.
Make petnis free
I was already happy only I could get rid of the damn thing!
but then all this "supposed advantages if it happens" will be only available to the premiums....as non premiums, we don't even know what good it is to gain EXP...it does no good for us.

however your ideas.......they are worth the try Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Heart 
This idea is surely amazing.
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.
(03-04-2016, 10:40 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: but then all this "supposed advantages if it happens" will be only available to the premiums....as non premiums, we don't even know what good it is to gain EXP...it does no good for us.

however your ideas.......they are worth the try Smile

Thanks for the praise.
As the exp, yes, at the moment is quite useless, but what about the future? Assuming the devs pick up some steam in releasing more poses on a regular interval, exp gain would become a very important way to access such poses.

(03-04-2016, 04:17 PM)AmyUchiha Wrote: This idea is surely amazing.

Glad you like it.

(03-04-2016, 09:17 AM)W1LL Wrote: Or enable a petnis to be used when your having sex with another avatar as an option.

this would be great for F/F and even spice up F/M
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(03-05-2016, 05:46 AM)magergxd Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 04:17 PM)AmyUchiha Wrote: This idea is surely amazing.

Glad you like it.

Hehe.
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.