Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premium Issues
For whatever reason, I can't seem to use my debit card to buy a premium subscription. I know for a fact there's money on it, but CCBill declines it every time. Anyone else have this problem?
This might be a silly question but have you checked and double checked that all of the fields were correct when you filled in your information? If you have and you're still having problems, you might want to contact your bank because it's possible that they are blocking the transaction. If that doesn't work, you may need to contact CCBill directly.
(03-02-2016, 03:36 AM)MeganRain Wrote: This might be a silly question but have you checked and double checked that all of the fields were correct when you filled in your information? If you have and you're still having problems, you might want to contact your bank because it's possible that they are blocking the transaction. If that doesn't work, you may need to contact CCBill directly.

All my info is correct, as far as I can tell. I think maybe it might have something to do with my bank keeping me from making international charges? Does anyone know where mnf is based?
(03-02-2016, 03:30 PM)cwwd993 Wrote: Does anyone know where mnf is based?

I'm not sure that this makes any difference, as the transactions will go via CCBill, not directly to MnF.
(03-02-2016, 03:30 PM)cwwd993 Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 03:36 AM)MeganRain Wrote: This might be a silly question but have you checked and double checked that all of the fields were correct when you filled in your information? If you have and you're still having problems, you might want to contact your bank because it's possible that they are blocking the transaction. If that doesn't work, you may need to contact CCBill directly.

All my info is correct, as far as I can tell. I think maybe it might have something to do with my bank keeping me from making international charges? Does anyone know where mnf is based?

(03-02-2016, 03:37 PM)Sharp Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 03:30 PM)cwwd993 Wrote: Does anyone know where mnf is based?

I'm not sure that this makes any difference, as the transactions will go via CCBill, not directly to MnF.

this is true, you need to ask your bank to allow international charges, that's the reason why prepaid cards can't be used to get premium. CCbill is just the middleman, since mnf is (i guess) based outside the U.S. the charge would still be considered an international one. I found out when I called ccbill and prepaid card company when i tried getting premium.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I've recently brought the 9 dollar monthly premium but its still not on my account PullOutGameStrong. I need help
I assume it's been resolved by now, but for future reference, I would always suggest also sending an email to support when the issue involves payments and premium.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
hey i bought a 3 month premium code and i received the email that i bought it but i did get the code neither in the email or in game help
Since they made buying premium possible only through Vendo, somewhere this month, I can no longer purchase premium at all because Vendo is a garbage vendor service. Every time you try to attempt a transaction, it just tells you that they did a fucky wucky and something went fucking wrong. If you go to the customer service, they tell you that your information is wrong, even though you've selected the Money Transfer (Sofort Banking) Option which only requires your name and country.

The goddamn vendor doesn't work at all, and the developers should really add different vendors considering the only option right now is pure trash.

Yes, I am annoyed.
So I basicly buyed premium a few days ago and I used an different email wich isnt used for an account here. So I had send an email to the support with no response so far so I just wanna ask if it was ment write down the email of the acount I am using as I was filling out the blanks during the payment.