Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex encounters for everyone!
Lightbulb 
Hi, well it's the first time i write a thread  ^^

I noticed in the game (i've been playing for more than a month or two, i don't remember), that there is no sex encounters between male - male or female - female.

I like the male - female aproach, but, i wonder what the LGTBI community do in this cases. I do believe there are people that would want this in the game. Now, I'm saying this because i've never noticed it in a party or vip room party.

which positions this encounters should have? and what did the admin said about this in the game, its gonna be added? Smile
I'm a dom, who likes roleplay and creative encounters Big Grin
Definitely looking forward to same sex animations if they're given equal attention
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
You should read the update news from time to time. If you had you would know that same sex poses are to come wit hthe next big update
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
that sounds great johnny_X so tell me which position you think it would have?
I'm a dom, who likes roleplay and creative encounters Big Grin
For FF I think they will put in muff diving and scissors
I have no idea for MM
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath