Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to use items?
Hey there =)

I was wondering how I could use items in the game such as these penis growth pills or even for Ladies these double dildos, which can be affored in the MNF Valley? Can´t they be used for now or is it just me not knowing how?
Penis growth pills are used to unlock a sex scene between the Doctor on the beach and the nurse. For free players as well as premium.

The dildo is used for a scene with the rodeo sisters. This is for premium players only, however.
(02-27-2016, 02:39 AM)Sharp Wrote: Penis growth pills are used to unlock a sex scene between the Doctor on the beach and the nurse. For free players as well as premium.

The dildo is used for a scene with the rodeo sisters. This is for premium players only, however.

thank you for that quick answer!
thought the dildo is for free users as well, the bouquet of flowers from the cave you need premium to use them on the library receptionist.
so the pills are the only thing that can be used as free member so far?..any other items out there that can be used for free players?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
The penis growth pills and the double ended dildo are available for both free and premium users. The bouquet is just a premium member feature, and it can be offered to the museum receptionist, for unlocking a sex scene with her.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
ok so where can i get this...."double dildo"....and does the avatar really go bold when the pill is used?
The pills and double dildo are both purchasable from the hustler in the alley. And no, the pills don't make you go bal, as it is the Doctor who takes them. He does go bald, however.
i checked that hustler in the alley but i only get the pill options?....there is no dildo Tongue
(02-28-2016, 10:56 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: i checked that hustler in the alley but i only get the pill options?....there is no dildo Tongue

ask him what else he has for the dildo