"Hey my beautiful, what about us to condomize."

I laughed too high Big Grin
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
Got these lately:
"I can see you are smoking hot but do you smoke as well?"
"Where do they make you? I want one for myself."
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
The only one I've heard in game is "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" Most people don't use actual pick-up lines on me.

But my absolute favorite pick-up line I've heard in real life was "Hey baby, you must work at Subway, because you're giving me a foot long."
I've encountered "If I popped you, would I get high as fuck?" quite a bit.

But, the trick to picking up girls is to quietly come up to them, put your hands around their waist or shoulders. Lean in close to their ear. And softly whisper. "U WAN SUM FUK?"
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
actualy the wan sum fuk works irl but the chance is something like 2.5 % or less, 2 years ago asked around 30 girls (not even saying hello, straight: wana fuck) most i got was slap in my face, only 2 girls accepted
(did that for science ofc xD and fun)
(12-11-2015, 12:12 PM)drekavac Wrote: actualy the wan sum fuk works irl but the chance is something like 2.5 % or less, 2 years ago asked around 30 girls (not even saying hello, straight: wana fuck) most i got was slap in my face, only 2 girls accepted

It Highly depends on who you wan to fuk how well you look and where you're doing it xd
cuz I've done similar thing irl and it worked once out of 2 xd
(12-11-2015, 02:40 PM)Bor Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 12:12 PM)drekavac Wrote: actualy the wan sum fuk works irl but the chance is something like 2.5 % or less, 2 years ago asked around 30 girls (not even saying hello, straight: wana fuck) most i got was slap in my face, only 2 girls accepted

It Highly depends on who you wan to fuk how well you look and where you're doing it xd
cuz I've done similar thing irl and it worked once out of 2 xd

yep it depends on the circumstances, look,  and and the girl, in my place girls have different mentality from the foregn girls i've met, that's why i got slaped xD
Have nothing to say.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)