Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THX Recently premium updates
Thanks for the recently premium updates, i am not premium but i give you thanks. I could love have some things for nonpremium but meh....
lol we all wish that man and thanks for them they are working hard to get us some fun
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

While they are quite nice indeed, I really wish they would be for both sexes...
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
(02-24-2016, 11:15 AM)AhmedXXXL Wrote: lol we all wish that man and thanks for them they are working hard to get us some fun

Man? when? where? why? Yes maybe there is fun but i am just using game for talk with people. Cause got bored of the actions possible. Oh and got bored too of kid telling me my english is bad. If people dont understand me they can try to learn spanish. This is my actual mnfclub experience. I know they are working hard, i know they are only two devs and i know premiums are priority. But i know too if they where able to keep the proyect up just with premiums users free user mode wont be needed.
i swear that i was gonna write the same topic as You XD

anyways
The Cat suite is the best ^^
do u really think they going to add stuff for free users LMAO
Lesb poses were premium only when they were released. Now they are for free users as well
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
well...I think the pole dance is fun, the possibilities of interaction and the tips are great, I think for the males its a big improvement and open the door to spectator mode, which I think is quite nice...but, I sincerely don't like the animations, the movements are weak and unexciting after a while, I think we lost a good opportunity to make a good pole dance, pity...
Ah and the gloves of the custom, please, no pole dancer ever wear that, how the poor woman could grab the pole? as for the stockings, please, put them for everyone to buy and if its possible with the choice of wearing them on bed....damn hot!!!
To be simple is to be great