Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleted avatars?
Sad 
how much it takes to get your deleted avatar back? its been more than aday now and my avatar still deleted :/ anyone knows? please leave areply its boring
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

Ahmed, be patient. The developers can't look 24/7 over the reports and mails. So be patient. It could take up a while, especially if you had an extensive friends list.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
How much information did you give them? The more details you give them, the easier it is to fine.

Also, how long ago did you delete the avatar? Names are automatically recycled after 30 days, so if it was longer ago than that, it may not be possible.

I got mine back within a few hours. Gave them the avatar name, login email it was linked to, and its level.
i gave them my ID in game and the yahoo i registered with and its now like 2 days and my lil bro deleted it 2 days ago :/

Be patient. There are only 2 guys, and they can't be 24/7 on this game. They have other jobs, families.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Sharp just said he got it back in few hours ... its been 2 days man ! i got no account to login ! :/

(02-23-2016, 06:18 PM)AhmedXXXL Wrote: Sharp just said he got it back in few hours ... its been 2 days man ! i got no account to login ! :/

If you are that desperate, make a second account.
you guess i can start again with no friends and no prem and no cash and level 1 ? damn man .. pff ima wait till tomorrow and it will be 3 days .. lets hope they do reply

Well, I'm sure you will locate your friends, so you can talk to them. Do you really need the cash for just one day? And prem offers the clothes and sex poses.. again, you don't need to have that all the time.

I spent a couple of days with a non-prem account. It was liberating..
i think i`ll just wait for tomorrow if they didnt fix it .. got nothing to do but making new account Thanks Smile