Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me delete friends quietly :(
No offence but I'm not sure why it was a good idea to send a message to someone saying they've deleted you off their friends list. It's very awkward to log in to that message, especially if you still see them around sometimes. And I really want to thin out my list, but the one time I did delete someone they messaged me to whinge about it. It's time this got changed to just quietly removing friends.

If this actually has been changed ignore me for being dumb, I haven't been online that much lately, but it was happening untill recently atleast.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
this is why I don't add people unless i've consistently talked/played with them for at least a week straight. Ive had to thin out my friends list a few times and I just either ignore the "why? Sad" replies or completely ignore it. We're all adults (hopefully!!!) so we can deal with being uncomfortable over a pm for a few moments before we move on with our lives.