Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancel/Undo the acquired futa poses?
Hello everyone!

I had this thing going on in my mind for a while now. I can't remember the last time I used any futa poses on someone and since I don't use it anymore, Is it possible to undo/cancel the acquired poses and get the exp points back to the active user?

The primary reason would be, there are few of my friends that complain that they have been falling short of exp points and unable to acquire the new threesome pose.

I would welcome everyone's opinion on this.  Smile
[Image: 2yIrd6Z.gif] [Image: HmvJFga.gif] 
Between futa and lesbian poses female avatars are constantly running out of XP if you’re trying to get everything. The best thing to do would be to just remove the level cap, the devs themselves said they don’t care about it.

I only have a little over 1k XP myself and no way am I spending $25 USD to get 5k XP for the new pose.
this is how I felt when I bought the OCTO pose, I regretted it as soon as I bought it. no real fun or functionality.

now with the lack of actual good poses (just in general) If I could go back and not buy the futa, lactation and octo pose. i'd save my money and buy literally anything else.
(12-27-2022, 02:22 AM)Yelah Wrote: Between futa and lesbian poses female avatars are constantly running out of XP if you’re trying to get everything. The best thing to do would be to just remove the level cap, the devs themselves said they don’t care about it.

I only have a little over 1k XP myself and no way am I spending $25 USD to get 5k XP for the new pose.

A lot of players are having the same issue.
[Image: 2yIrd6Z.gif] [Image: HmvJFga.gif]