Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
other games
Yareel still has a web version. its a decent game, but the climax is a little underwhelming. and it lacks the places and walking animations MNF has. its more of an adult tinder in my opinion.
[Image: f3ba6bb78406f8d92a58419e9c7f851b.gif]
Yareel is a good game but get bored easily.
There's something in him that I like, which is daily bonus each time you login and the daily quests that give you a little more money.
A positive point is that both the premium or not, can buy other positions and other types of clothing.
And the downside is that sickens easy.

I not found a downside still here.
This is already a very positive point.

Kizz :*
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
I tried Yareel a while back, just to see what it was like. I honestly got bored after about 3 minutes of the tutorial. I kept going though, and was disappointed at how little your can customize your avatar to begin with. MnF Club only offers a handful of clothing options, but all are available to buy straight away (obviously the premium subscription is still required for most), with enough colour variations to stop us all looking the same.

I actually like having less poses and options in MnF than Yareel; it encourages you to be more imaginative, give your own take on what is happening. And the chat is better; I don't speech bubbles appearing, I like the chat box at the bottom, visible but not in the way of the action. If you just want sex scenes and plenty of poses, Yareel gives that. But for the more creative and imaginative players, those who can visualise a scene just from the words their partner is speaking, MnF is better in that regard.
I might give 3dxchat a go sometime, it looks very fancy. But since I'm mostly just chatting, I'm not sure it's the right thing for me. >_>
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
3dx chat has more social aspect than MnF in current state. It has world chat channel, it has 13 variants of dances that can be used in any public or private place, but it's subscription-based. No 'free trial', nothing like that. The sub is 20 euro per month (or a bit less if you buy few months). I used to play 3dx chat for almost a year, it's a decent game but with slow updates and high price.
secondlife was my best
but 3dx chat need to be downloaded..i would have given it a try if it wasn't for that option...plus its also not free...i think Tongue...i preffer more browser games.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(02-28-2016, 05:19 AM)wetness Wrote: Back in the day I used to go on Second Life a lot. There's a pretty large amount of sex stuff, even some weird kinky stuff like slavery and furries. It's got a huge learning curve to it though, just messing around with the settings to get it to run at a decent rate is a hassle. You also need to buy Lindens (The virtual currency) in order to get access to the adult stuff (Age verification, I guess).

I've stopped playing a few years ago. Too much drama Tongue

is it a browser type game...or does it need to be installed?...also is it free 2 play?
SecondLife is a Sims like game, just as it's for adults.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
shweet....definitely gonna check it out then XD thx