Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sensual Strawberry
Heart 
You walk into Bar Vodka on a cold Sunday night. As you are perusing the strippers, and you look around, you see a soft glow coming from the back of the building, and there are two curtains loosely closing the room off. As you walk inside the room, an aroma hits you, and it smells of strawberries with a faint hint of cinnamon. The room is lit only by candles that give off a golden glow onto the deep red walls behind. In the center of the room, on a raised circular pedestal, I stand. As I begin to strip for you, you hear music start to play from the speakers. It begins playing Whore by In This Moment as I begin moving around the pole in the middle of the pedestal. I glance your way, seeing you just barely past the doorway, and give a soft wink.
*Infatuated by the scene before him, he boldly enters himself through the foldings on the door of the candle lit room, and his infatuation grew ever larger to the view of a mysterious, but dangerously beautiful lady, swaying her body alluringly to the rhythm of the song booming through the speakers*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
is that a rp?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
No Cath, calm your titties Smile I think it is an interactive story, like the one that was once in this forum if I remember correctly. Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
My tits are fine, thanks! (pretend i was not here)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(02-23-2016, 06:23 AM)Sixxxy Wrote: You walk into Bar Vodka on a cold Sunday night. As you are perusing the strippers, and you look around, you see a soft glow coming from the back of the building, and there are two curtains loosely closing the room off. As you walk inside the room, an aroma hits you, and it smells of strawberries with a faint hint of cinnamon. The room is lit only by candles that give off a golden glow onto the deep red walls behind. In the center of the room, on a raised circular pedestal, I stand. As I begin to strip for you, you hear music start to play from the speakers. It begins playing Whore by In This Moment as I begin moving around the pole in the middle of the pedestal. I glance your way, seeing you just barely past the doorway, and give a soft wink.

[Image: sensual_strawberry_by_mirrrage-d9svjvd.jpg]
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

Loincloth? Now that's kinky level over 9000 there! Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"