Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses
Well, it's been over a year since this forum has been created and only little progress has been made. Everybody already knows what poses there are now so I won't go over that again but, the forum has reached 40 posts, 5 star rating, and over 15,000 views. I don't what to do at that this point I was hoping something might work out. I feel like I should give up or something the only options are to email the developers (team.mnfclub@gmail.com) give them suggestions or something maybe they need funding or something then we could all donate if that can help make more futa x futa and futa x female poses recycle all the male x female poses. Last thing to do maybe give up or wait, I might take a hiatus from the game for some time to see what happens. In the mean time you can all still post on the forum, send emails with suggestions and answers, and wait and see what happens.
(06-30-2022, 09:04 PM)WW2000 Wrote: Well, it's been over a year since this forum has been created and only little progress has been made. Everybody already knows what poses there are now so I won't go over that again but, the forum has reached 40 posts, 5 star rating, and over 15,000 views. I don't what to do at that this point I was hoping something might work out. I feel like I should give up or something the only options are to email the developers (team.mnfclub@gmail.com) give them suggestions or something maybe they need funding or something then we could all donate if that can help make more futa x futa and futa x female poses recycle all the male x female poses. Last thing to do maybe give up or wait, I might take a hiatus from the game for some time to see what happens. In the mean time you can all still post on the forum, send emails with suggestions and answers, and wait and see what happens.

Agreed. We need more poses and more frequent updates. The progress is taking a long long time.

Also, I would totally love to see this position get added.

Female riding futa reverse cowgirl

https://us.rule34.xxx//images/213/c0646e...if?1967650
hi id love if they add more poses to milky tits avatars. one out of my head would be a pose where the guy fucks the girls nipples like a fuck hole pushing his dick into the tit itself. if they have tentacles i dont see a reason not to make this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It would be wonderful to have more futa poses, agreed. While futa impact is nice, it does get a bit stale after a while and the futa / female side is also lacking. Any new improvements would be wonderful, and appreciated from the community!
I would say make all the threesome and gangbang poses compatible with futas, and also they need to add more MM poses as just the one is gonna get boring very quickly
I really don't understand why they don't do more futa versions of existing poses. Like they did the newest pose with futa/female but it seems we only get a futa variant every several poses. Is it that difficult to swap one gender out for another?

We still only have the one futa/futa pose from when futas first got implemented and we still don't have a futa Threesome. I think the "It's My Turn" pose could easily work for a futa Threesome pose as well as a futa/futa/female pose. They already did the alternative version where the female was swapped out for a futa. Why not make it so the two males are swapped out for futas?

And I would love to see a futa/futa missionary pose that features frotting before the anal sex and then frotting again as one of the "cum" options.
i would like female dom an futa pose in the near future
Hello i would love the doggy pose for futas too and yeah futas we need more original poses or at least to be able to use male poses too.
We need a futa gangbang pose for sure
So get ready for my rant and what should be done. Let me start of by saying Futa doesn't have enough poses. I think that every MF pose should be made available for futa on female such as, Car pose, Shower pose, Stripper sex, I mean come on you guys give us a bone every now and then but really its a tease, Please for the love of all that is good and just Make every MF pose available for futa on female and even female on female. I'm a futa only player and I would love to have every pose MFs have for my futa on female experience. Trust me there are a lot who agree with me.

Ok, get ready for my rant. Let me start off by saying I am a futa player. Now lets go into it. You guys really need to make Every MF pose available for Futa on female, I'm talking car pose, stripper sex, Shower sex, the whole nine yards, every MF pose should be available for Futa on female! Yes every now and then you guys will toss us a bone and give us one new pose but for fuck sake just make every MF pose available for futa on female and We'll be good. Hell while we're at it FF could use some buffs as well. I am not the only one who thinks this and There are a lot of players who agree with me that Futa got the short end of the stick. So, please, for all that is good and just Make all the MF poses available to Futa on female, it's time. You guys keep saying you'll do this pose and that pose but never do. [Image: angry.png] 
(08-27-2022, 05:01 AM)Kyla_Ky Wrote: It would be wonderful to have more futa poses, agreed. While futa impact is nice, it does get a bit stale after a while and the futa / female side is also lacking. Any new improvements would be wonderful, and appreciated from the community!

I agree and I do hope to get more support to get more futa x futa and futa x females poses I hope we can get more.

(09-26-2022, 11:40 AM)Imira232 Wrote: I would say make all the threesome and gangbang poses compatible with futas, and also they need to add more MM poses as just the one is gonna get boring very quickly

Yeah I agree and thats right they could simply recycle all the poses of female x male for threesomes, foursomes, and other poses. And its true that there is only one male x male poses while there is plenty of female x female poses. I still hope we get more futa poses some how.

(10-15-2022, 09:42 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote: I really don't understand why they don't do more futa versions of existing poses. Like they did the newest pose with futa/female but it seems we only get a futa variant every several poses. Is it that difficult to swap one gender out for another?

We still only have the one futa/futa pose from when futas first got implemented and we still don't have a futa Threesome. I think the "It's My Turn" pose could easily work for a futa Threesome pose as well as a futa/futa/female pose. They already did the alternative version where the female was swapped out for a futa. Why not make it so the two males are swapped out for futas?

And I would love to see a futa/futa missionary pose that features frotting before the anal sex and then frotting again as one of the "cum" options.

Yeah I'm with you on that I notice only once a year they release a new female x futa pose which is recycled from male x female but, they don't make it compatible as futa x futa. And yeah It's my turn could easily be futa/futa/female and I do like your ideas of a missionary pose for futa x futa and that would be super hot to add frotting with both futas cumming. If it helps you can email them at team.mnfclub@gmail.com to give your ideas or have questions right now I want Sider Roller and Pirate's Bounty to be futa x futa.

(11-27-2022, 12:06 AM)NSFW978 Wrote: i would like female dom an futa pose in the near future

That would be interesting the female can use the strap on and fuck the futa.

(12-12-2022, 01:56 PM)L1LITH Wrote: Hello i would love the doggy pose for futas too and yeah futas we need more original poses or at least to be able to use male poses too.
We need a futa gangbang pose for sure

Doggy style would be a great pose for futas and yeah all the male poses should work for futas poses like get on top, fill nelson, boob job, oral therapy, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, bum bum, 69, rodeo, booty or double ass sandwich, pussy jam, threesome, foursome, and even gangbang. Some good original ideas I could think of frottage, docking, bukkake, daisy chain in both fucking and blowjobs. Maybe create a she bulk potion with futa attached and recycle the bulk potions of crash down and bumpy ride where you can fuck both futas and females. You could send ideas or have questions through this email team.mnfclub@gmail.com, right now I'm hoping and wanting to get pirate's bounty and side roller to be futa x futa.

(12-17-2022, 01:31 AM)QueenBitch1998 Wrote: So get ready for my rant and what should be done. Let me start of by saying Futa doesn't have enough poses. I think that every MF pose should be made available for futa on female such as, Car pose, Shower pose, Stripper sex, I mean come on you guys give us a bone every now and then but really its a tease, Please for the love of all that is good and just Make every MF pose available for futa on female and even female on female. I'm a futa only player and I would love to have every pose MFs have for my futa on female experience. Trust me there are a lot who agree with me.

Ok, get ready for my rant. Let me start off by saying I am a futa player. Now lets go into it. You guys really need to make Every MF pose available for Futa on female, I'm talking car pose, stripper sex, Shower sex, the whole nine yards, every MF pose should be available for Futa on female! Yes every now and then you guys will toss us a bone and give us one new pose but for fuck sake just make every MF pose available for futa on female and We'll be good. Hell while we're at it FF could use some buffs as well. I am not the only one who thinks this and There are a lot of players who agree with me that Futa got the short end of the stick. So, please, for all that is good and just Make all the MF poses available to Futa on female, it's time. You guys keep saying you'll do this pose and that pose but never do. [Image: angry.png] 
I agree and I know how you feel I wish they simply make or recycle all male x female poses to become female x futa and futa x futa. I've thought of ideas to spread this idea of getting more futa poses. I got this forum created for me, I talked to moderators telling me they can send requests I even thought and asked if money of funding was the problem if needed we could provide funding in sending money to hope to get more futa poses but, a moderator told me it has to do with coding, and finally they gave me an email to give ideas or questions team.mnfclub@gmail.com I've sent a couple of emails and got replies telling me they took notice of my ideas and questions. I do my best to tell futas and women who love futas about the forum. One idea I have right now is if every futa and women and who love futas could all send emails to mnf club. They say updates happen because popular or high demand if we all send emails maybe filling their inbox with requests for more futa poses they would have to listen and finally act on it. Though I hope we can all do that and hope it can work.