Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbed in game
Good day, I had an experience yesterday that I feel needs to be shared with the group. I met a big_boobs_milf. We chatted and flirted and the conversation led to a discussion of her pics. She showed me 2 of hers that she had posted in the museum. After further discussion the proposal of purchasing more was brought up. Like a fool, I bought in. $5000 MnF dollars later, the promise of reciprocation was made. She then made her way off and gave a PM saying 'soon bb, soon'. 1/2 hr later with no word back, I messaged with no response. I then found her congregated with a few of her fellow countrymen speaking in their language. I messaged again to no avail. Eventually I managed to gain her attention and communicated I was no longer interested and wanted my $5000 back. She said 'sure' then ignored me. I reported her immediately. Even found a moderator who said to do the same and the 'team' will investigate. This morning an automatic notification message came into my mailbox. Stating my report had been dealt with. No reimbursement and big_boobs_milf is still an active avatar. I do see an issue here as this is essentially fraud. Im quite certain my PMs could have been reviewed and it would have been evident of her crime. It's not the money but the act that I wish to have corrected. I know full well I'm not the first and will not be the last to have this kind of act done to. I do wish the 'team' and the moderators would take more care and attention to thieves on this game. Deal with them appropriately as well.
PM sent
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
So update on my situation, Vrook messaged me with the process that is followed when a report like this goes through. Typically resolved in 3-4 days he's said. It's been 8 now, no reimbursement or deletion of the offending party. I can only guess that it's due to my report being deemed inadequate or the 'team' that reviewed the report has decided nothing will be done. It's not about the loss of funds but the principle. That person has and will do this to another again...
We do not delete accounts, even in the cases where we ban.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]