Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When are Mods Online?
Hello that is the point I am trying to make am I even allowed to be kind? What do you define as kind and polite? I'm not allowed to contact a Mod and they basically made the point you been warned to never ever contact any particular Mods At All you can never Contact them not in game or outside of game even though I believe that was the particular Mod that was being sneaking and in control of the emails and Emmie found out evidence and was telling me I am not sure who is responding back to your emails we might have a Troll Mod on our hands and it could be me who is also the Troll. That's all fine and dandy but do you understand where I am getting at there are such a thing as bad mods I'm sorry that's my opinion and you can ask her friends every single one of them might say oh yes we are friends because she possesses the Power of The Mod-ship. Moderators basically have power over the players This game doesn't hold the same standards as GameStop There is No Power to the Player. I tried to Appeal in the Mod and Support Email and they don't believe me and they don't think I have a fair cause because I tried to blackmail a mod and why is that a bad thing? Why is that considered harassment? Okay I did a wrong and the Moderator who I insulted or hurt her so bad she decided to give me the Worst Punishment Possible it is the Permanent Ban.. So She is the Victim and The Judge? That really should make players feel welcome and cared for even Veteran MNFuckers? So please keep responding I want to see if this is all a fair trial and judgement it all rests in everybody's hands I guess. I can tell you more about myself and how many times I used my personal payment cards and tried to help people and I never scammed one single player and the argument is I stalk/harassed players and they just so happened to be Moderators... So now that is difficult to me to think that a player once turns into a Mod and is not supposed to take any bad consequences from the players? So what if a player calls a Moderator a Mod-Tard? Because they are corrupt and mad with power and fear nothing. They don't have any real consequences like I do or any player in that manner. So why are we debating this if I am already pass the point of fair judgement? it's all about her it really is what everything Phoenix wants Phoenix gets What she needs she receives... So please tell me more... ? I already know too much I know more than 10% what is going on this game and it's simply put corruption you can really find corruption everywhere you go in the walks of life even an online video game and an adult video game in that matters. So whatever you do or say online has consequences except for MNF Club Moderators lol... That is crazy to think is it?

Messages In This Thread
When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 10-24-2020, 03:14 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Vrook - 10-26-2020, 05:13 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Emmie - 11-01-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 11-08-2020, 07:14 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Emmie - 11-11-2020, 08:20 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 05-21-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by SupermassiveMan - 05-21-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 05-21-2021, 11:07 AM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by SupermassiveMan - 05-21-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 05-21-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Vrook - 05-22-2021, 02:56 PM