Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When are Mods Online?
When are Mods available at all including here on the Forums? What Thread do I go to find the "Forum Mod List" ? I'm trying to get help and it seems I can't find any help surely I can't be the only user/player to have difficulty in this game I don't know how things are runned and it's none of my business but lots of other players probably have the same questions on who dictates who is a Mod and who isn't and there has been some bad ones indeed and they look at more than just the name too like Badgurl she hasn't been active for a while and some players are like why have a Moderator with the Name Bad in it don't we want Good girls? But anyways I guess things are full of Drama and Toxic Players everywhere can't change that... I guess that's why so many players get banned and the cycle continues and without any mercy the full wrath of the god's of MNF the "Moderators" can determine anything and Players are weak and trash and nobody cares about players it's all a lie. There's no game to really compare this community to and I don't play all of those games you mentioned and if I even did why should I? We all have lives as stated before by Vrook so why can't players work with Mods and Developers alike? Even we have short comings and make mistakes are we not human beings too? it should work as a double edge sword players are not Mods and Neither are Mods Players they are not Created Equal. Human Beings are Not Created equal Mods are Gods and the Player even if you have Premium that's just something you can lose at the end of the day... Not to be all depressing and realistic about it but it's the truth. Mods can be the Victim and the Judge and they can also be the Jury and Executioner There is no True Freedom of Speech or anything this is all a Private Held game and the Developers can make the Final Decision about anything and best thing to do besides getting warnings and getting bans is to just quit the game you and I don't have to play this game we don't have to spend loads of our own wealth on just some stupid video game need to get a life and stop harassing mods because they just want an easy way to have premium and do the little bit of duty they can and they can't respond quick enough to my messages or anybody's messages or handle emails they probably already marked as Spam or however they do. Also I am not sure if anybody will even respond to this message or if I will get banned on here..... Thank you and have a nice day.

Messages In This Thread
When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 10-24-2020, 03:14 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Vrook - 10-26-2020, 05:13 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Emmie - 11-01-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 11-08-2020, 07:14 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Emmie - 11-11-2020, 08:20 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 05-21-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by SupermassiveMan - 05-21-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 05-21-2021, 11:07 AM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by SupermassiveMan - 05-21-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 05-21-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Vrook - 05-22-2021, 02:56 PM