Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying "Slaves"
Hello everyone, I know this may sound cheap and all but is anyone willing to buy a slave? 
The price would be one month of premium, yeah I know that's why I said it might sound cheap, but not everyone has the means to get it so I'm just saying what I know many are thinking actually.
Ok, so I'm gonna be blunt and honest here. It doesn't sound cheap, as much as it sounds like a scam. Now, it might not be, but how does one know? First off, being in a slave/master relationship would require a big amount of trust and intimacy, which is something you build up by getting to know eachother. Giving someone else actual money can also be something that either requires a big amount of trust or insurance.

What if you find out that you're not compatible? There are so many things that could go wrong. And in the end, the person getting you that month of premium would be the one feeling cheated. This is a topic bound for disaster.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
i never imagined the desperation to become a premium in this "game" was this strong....i mean...for a "game"...i could even understand, if it was some real life thing,such as membership to some club that requires some financial status (just an example...not sure if there are such things in real life)...or something like that...but this is just a virtual game.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]