Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about new features
can someone please tell me if they only givng the new features to premuim players going forward or will there be things that free users can use so i dont waste my time
I believe they'll make more in the future for free users,its a new game bruh give it some time.
I'm sure there will be updates for free users too. But as has been pointed out elsewhere, it's the premium players supporting them financially, so they will be the priority. Of course they will make the game more attractive to premium players, because otherwise nobody would pay.

Besides, at least the game is available to play for free. They are under no obligation to make anything available without payment.
i understand that they care about there prem players first but let say alot of free users stop playing because they got boried that theres no new features for them then the game wont have alot of players playing it
There will always be free users, new people start everyday, and many I know love and appreciate playing the game at no cost except their time. You have made similar comments in other threads but like sharp says the focus has to be on people who are putting real money into the game. Many of us were thinking about dropping premium but now with the new updates there is an excitement back. Hopefully they release more to free users and continue to update for everyone free, premium, guys and girls.
Heart juicylucy
I agree with juicy I too was thinking of dropping premium until the new updates were added and don't forget this is still only a beta... I think, so there will be plenty more to come in the future and that will only be possible with premium users
(02-29-2016, 12:49 PM)-CYPHER- Wrote: I agree with juicy I too was thinking of dropping premium until the new updates were added and don't forget this is still only a beta... I think, so there will be plenty more to come in the future and that will only be possible with premium users

The game is NOT still in beta. It's young, yes, but not in testing stages anymore.

But yes, there is plenty more to come from what I have heard, as long as we remain patient and continue to support the team in whatever way we can. Whether that be by paying for premium membership, or simply by giving them a little encouragement.