Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex's Parody Costumes for Ladies (RECENTLY UPDATED: Black Cat)
Heyo. After making my first custom, I discovered that making them was kinda fun, so I decided to make more and also an archive for all of the stuff I made inspired from this game so far. As of right now, I don't have a whole buncha crap; I just started, so I'm open to any suggestions.

DC
MARVEL
UPCOMING
  • Zero Suit Samus (Metroid)
  • Mad Moxxi (Borderlands)
nice works
i want to tell you welcome to the drawing league Big Grin
Nice works~can I ask what software do you use to paint?Thank you~
real neat!
great job...
To be simple is to be great
We've seen that there are a lot of creative writers on this forum but more often now I'm seeing that we have a lot of talented drawers as well. It almost seems like we need a forum titled "Creative Drawing" or something to that extent where all of these images can be posted and shared. I'm not complaining about where this is posted since "Miscellaneous" is part of the forum. It would be nice to have a place where all these drawings were centralized though. Smile

Great work, alexgray! Keep up the posts in the future.
(02-20-2016, 10:40 AM)Dr.Via Wrote: Nice works~can I ask what software do you use to paint?Thank you~

I use Adobe Flash CS3 and Photoshop CS3.
Flash to trace the base of the character, and to add stuff, like hair and costumes,
Photoshop to make any finishing touches. (Ex: The  blurry purple backdrop and the blue/red dye on Harley Quinn's hair)
I love Black Cat ^^
Congratz ;D
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
Really nice job on the costume designs, can't wait to see the designs for the other two costumes.
That's a really good work there. Keep doing it Tongue
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]