Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stripper poles in suites!
Wheeeew! It's finally here!!!!! Thank you soooo much, it is freaking awesome, you did a magnificent job!!! Now I don't mean to be unreasonable or anything, but a quick... suggestion:

I would just like to pitch the idea of adding a pole to the Presidential suites. For parties and to avoid misogynistic remarks from immature players and trolls, and also the possibility to have more intimate 1on1 sessions between couples.. short-term or long-term ones!

Again, the Bar Vodka is truely something now, fantastic work!
Hello miss Watts, send this suggestions to the support link, that is the only way the devs will see it, they hardly come in here, the forum is only for players.
Enjoy it all miss.
Here to help and guide. 
Oooh, I like this suggestion. Why limit only in bar vodka? Make it available in suites for more recreational fun Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
but..but...only for premiums??? *crying* ok I keep doing my dances!!!
Lisa that's a very good suggestion
To be simple is to be great
Hmm Fenix. To my shame I never have witnessed one of your dances. I heard they are mind-blowing. Really need to attend one. Wink
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Vrook...next dance, on your bar, we have a deal?
Well, surely we do miss Fenix. Just name the date and time, and we'll get it going.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
well, after the time I was out...I need some time with my friends, tomorrow night, is OK for you?
Polls for ordinary rooms would be nice as well Smile
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
And now you have it, thanks to miss Lisa suggestion to the support and maybe my talk with the team. Have fun and enjoy.
Here to help and guide.