Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solutions to Help the Game Development
Lightbulb 
So I've been playing this game for quite a while now. And I've noticed something after a little conversation with my friends just now about how the game can generate more money to support the game growth. 

I've seen a lot of adult game creators used some of these solutions and they are able to produce more results from these. So I'd like to share it with you dear MNF team for you to think about. Smile

1) Payment Options Problem

So we know the game only accepts CBBI for premium purchases, because most favourable payment gateway like Paypal have quite a lot of restrictions especially with adult sites cause its against their policy it seems. But here's what I found after a little digging:

Apparently they had lifted the ban for adult sites for usage of Paypal if they are processed through Epoch billing system. So this is a great news for Paypal users which most commonly used by many Smile

Here's the link to the discussion regarding Paypal and adult site restriction lift (Click Here)

So the prices might steep a bit due to extra charges. But imagine the potential customers that want to spend to enjoy the features of premium members and help the game grow Smile

2) Opt For Donations

I've seen a lot of adult game creators able to rake in quite a sum each month from fellow consumers that love their work and would like to see more of em. I don't see why MNF shouldn't take this option to increase their revenue and ultimately have more resources to develop the game Smile

Well the choice of donation payment processing could be in a wide range, including Paypal as well. There's also Patreon that specializes in accepting monthly donations from the people that love their work and are willing to pledge a sum of money to the creator's cause. Who knows? You could assign the MNF animators to showcase their works and opt for a Patreon page and see the money roll in Wink

Anyways, these are just some ideas I came up with after hanging out and discussing with my friends just now. Too tired to type but I really gotta do it before I sleep myself else I might forget everything by tomorrow (laughs)  Tongue

So yeah, that's it folks. And congrats MNF team for the wonderful pole dancing. I sure enjoyed it a lot, same as the whole community Wink

I bid you all adieu, for now
Bansai
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
how about ads?
The MNF team hardly drops by here, so I would suggest you would send them all towards the Support link, sir.
Here to help and guide. 
well they could use patreon for the donation bit, and show the supporters what they are making and the progress of the new content for the game. Seems like it's a good option from what I've seen from other adult content creators.
You asked for it Big Grin
Yes, lots of great content come from Patreon site donations where the consumers set a steady donation per month to see their works. I don't see why such a game would miss on such opportunity Smile

Sire Vally, yes sir I will direct this suggestion there later Smile

Update: Sent the suggestion to the support link. Let's see how it goes Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"