Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant see the update..
i know the update is for premuim only but i cant even see the update...
Clear the cache and then reload the browser.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
As MrDrake pointed out on the post directly below this..

"Hard refresh fixes it. Either CTRL+F5 on game page or hold shift and click the reload in browser url."

Alternatively go to internet settings, delete history, and select 'temporary data'.
well i guess it doesnt matter cuz i hear its for premuim palyers only anyways...so disappointing
well...maybe later something will come along for non premiums as well...hopefully...so let's not lose hope completely Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I am filled with rage. Premium only????
Also, female only? The economy is ruined?
I've been looking forward to this. But now that it's here, it really really really reallly really really really really really pisses me off.
are u really surpised ots for prem player only really?
And btw. It's not like I haven't tried to update to premium. Multiple times. But fucking CCBILL apparently can't handle my bank. I really am so incredibly pissed off right now.
well belle be prepared cuz free users prob wont get nothing everything wil be for prem players
You have to keep in mind that they have to treat the game like a business. If premium players don't get updates then they lose money (especially when the game has little content due to it being somewhat new). If they don't get enough money then there may be no game.
You asked for it Big Grin