Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So......
Question 
December 23rd was the last real update (couple pairs of shorts in mid January hardly seems to count.)

Last we heard was we were getting pole-dancing soon (about two weeks ago.)

I understand the devs are humans and busy and this is just a side project, but why the silence? If there is an issue or holdup, isn't the smart thing to do communicate that to those who are paying for your service at the very least? It would ease a vast majority of the frustration if there was an official post that just said something like "Sorry guys, next update is being moved up a few weeks/a month due to difficulties on our end, Thanks."

We aren't asking for a miracle here, just some acknowledgement.
Dodgy
I still wanna know where it said pole-dancing was coming soon. I recall they said that was the next update. But I don't remember any mention of time. I agree that complete silence is counter productive in situations like this though. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Here, they were only mentioned by Vally. But there wasn't set a time period.

http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Quite a few people were told in-game by Vally that it would be out in a couple days, a few weeks ago.
Well, maybe they got a bug to get rid of
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I'm with you proncain, and I think the frustration lots of people have is from a lack of information more than anything. I can only speak for myself but I didn't sign up for premium for the positions and a slightly cooler hat, but because I saw a game that had amazing potential and because I wanted to support the developers and artists of this awesome/weird/obscene project. Love the game and community, but its been almost 2 months since the bikini (best update ever) and one month since the speedo (not the best update ever) We all know this games got some serious potential, we just wanna know where its headed and that our support is gonna help get it there. Summary; the update log needs some updating!
Currently, Nurgle rules the game and I'm not OK wif DAT, even if 'ez green
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
And also I remember Vally mentioning they were facing some RL problems with the pole implementation. Don't know much more than that.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
btw...the pole dancing thingy...it's now working i think...just witnessed it....but not sure what to comment on it :-|
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]