Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apologies
*whistle*.....well since there are sharks in the pool...i think we should use your jacuzzi then Wink
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
er... i have one? *looks around a bit confused*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
maybe a grotto? Big Grin
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

oh well...i thought that's like package that come with when building a swimming pool...i just assumed you might have Tongue
maybe we should just settle in your shower room then.....unless you have better idea Big Grin
*blushes and looks away* I...er... I don't know...
has anyone ever told you how cute that looks on you when you blush...*runs my fingers through your hair as i tip your chin up to meet your eyes*
R-really? *blushes more*
*kisses forehead...nose tip...and then lips*.....*parts our kiss and looks back in your eyes*....without a doubt Wink
*lower my nightrobe* m-maybe there's something... *looks away ashamed from the proposition*
(well i was already in my "speedo"...so yeah have nothing to drop on the floor lol)

*gently turn her cute face towards me, with my finger, and we kiss again but this time our kiss gets deeper and more sensational...my hands immediately explore your body from upper back to your lower back...your arms wrap around and over my shoulder pressing me more on you...you feel your boobs press on my chest..and without thinking your one leg wraps gently around my waist*